Business Functions – Accounting /
CDI statut cadre
🫀Who are we ?
Improving the lives of patients suffering from Atrial Fibrillation (a pathology causing an irregular heart rate) thanks to artificial intelligence ? It is possible !
The creation of Volta Medical follows the discovery of a new complex medical procedure to treat atrial fibrillation (the most common cardiac arrhythmia in the world) by the company’s founders, world experts in interventional rhythmology and intracardiac signal analysis.
Volta Medical is an innovative start-up based in Marseille, whose goal is to provide a range of artificial intelligence-based products to guide the cardiologist during ablation-type procedures.
We started this adventure 7 years ago and our team now has nearly 70 employees in France, Germany and the United States ! We completed a $27 million Series A round in November 2020 and a $36 million Series B round in January 2023.
- Be a pioneer: Be brave. Don’t be scared of researching, exploring, trying and sometimes failing.
- Improve patients’ lives: Create products to provide electrophysiologists with the best user-experience possible, to help them improve the lives of patients.
- Strive for excellence: Push yourselves to deliver the highest quality in everything you do. Learn from your mistakes and aim for the best.
- Collaborate as a team: Welcome to a multidisciplinary and a diversified team ! Try to understand people from different cultures and environments. Confront your ideas and have fun !
- You will join a multidisciplinary and international team, led by the CFO from the US.
- Ensure the compliance with Volta’s internal control processes
- Assist the finance department in daily tasks
- Book the daily entries
- Proceed to bank reconciliation
- Supply chain :
- Update suppliers file
- Create purchase orders
- Reconciliate with the invoices
- Book the invoices
- Check the delivery orders
- Prepare the cash transfer orders
- Expenses reports:
- Check the expenses reports
- Book the expenses reports
- Manage the fixed assets and inventory
- Provide quarterly then monthly VAT
- Establish monthly closing
- Assist during audit
- Set up new dematerialization tools (Yooz, NDF)
The team is composed of a business analyst and the senior business controller who you will be reporting to directly.
Seriousness, transparency, reactivity and team spirit are the fundamentals of the Finance department.
- Graduate from a DCG / At least a Bachelor’s degree (BAC+2/3)
- At least 2 years experience within a CPA office or a company
- Important sense of confidentiality
- Team player attitude
- Knowledge of French accounting standards (USGAAP would be a plus)
- Master VAT rules
- Comfortable with Excel
- Familiar with dematerialization softwares
- Quadra user
At Volta Medical, we are convinced that diversity and inclusion are real strengths for the company. Our opportunities are open to all, we encourage you to apply !
🫀 What we can offer you at Volta Medical
- A pleasant work environment, with ideally located offices in the 6th district of Marseille offering a magnificent view upon Notre Dame de la Garde and the Mediterranean Sea.
- The possibility of working from home 2 days a week
- Passionate colleagues that have the same goal in mind: improve patients’ lives
- A corporate culture based on innovation, empowerment and collaboration.
- An international environment that allows you to practice your best american accent
- Prospects of ambitious evolutions with various internal mobilities
- Regular team building events, breakfasts for gourmands and for the people enjoying sport activities, free weekly yoga classes and preferential rates for a gym subscription.
- And more traditional advantages: a lunch voucher card (Swile), a good health insurance (Malakoff Humanis), a vacation bonus, RTTs in addition to paid vacation, as well as exceptional days of absence on top of those provided in the collective agreement (compensation hold in case of illness starting from 6 months of seniority, additional days for a sick child, moving leave, etc.)
Join a company on a human scale, whose operations leave room for initiative and innovation in the service of patients.
🫀 Our recruitment process
- Interview with the N+1
- Technical test
- Reference Check
- Culture fit interview with a member of the HR team and a Volta ambassador
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
The salary range is the fixed gross part. A variable elment is also part of the package and both depend on the profile.
The information that you provide is subject to personal data processing by Volta Medical as data controller for the purpose of managing your job application.
The information provided is for the use of Volta Medical’s recruitment team as well as other recipients (individuals and organizations) involved in the recruitment for the position that you applied for. Your information will be stored for the duration of the processing of your application. If you are not selected for the position, your information will not be stored, unless you consented to being included in our applicant database. In this case, your information will be stored for 2 years from the date of the submission of your application to enable us to contact you for future opportunities. Nevertheless, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
As part of its activities, Volta Medical may transfer data to a country outside of the European Union with appropriate safeguards in place.