Lead Data Analyst
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
We are looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join the Data team at Voicemod. Your mission will be to conduct deep-dive analyses, produce beautiful and insightful reports, and define the KPIs that help our business grow.
What you'll do
- Make data available on time and structure to help decision making
- Generate insights that help increase the impact of our product
- Understand present analysis requirements and anticipate future needs to implement dashboards from ground up in tools like Tableau or Looker
- Communicate complex insights in a clear and lean way through creative visualization
- Own key executive reports and metrics that are consumed by our VPs and Directors
- Be one of the key builders of the “Business Insights platform” that will be used by teams to access reporting, deep dives, and seller insights
What you'll need
- Master’s or PhD in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 4+ years of practical experience on analytical tasks
- Proficiency with business intelligence and reporting tools as Tableau, Looker, Qlik...
- Analytical toolkit: familiarity with fundamental data analysis tools such as R, Python or SAS
- Ability to deal with SQL or SQL-like tools
- Experience with tracking tools and methodologies such as Google Analytics, Snowplow, Segment or similar
- Business Insight: ability to identify the key issues with our games and provide actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to data engineers, engineering teams and business audiences
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Professional English Level
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Holidays: 26 vacation days (23 + 24th & 31st of December and your birthday off!)
- One week off in August for the entire company
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package plus performance bonus (up to 15%)
- Remote stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: