At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
As a part of the Marketing, you will lead an internal Creative team, developing creative, innovative and bold campaigns to drive conversation about our product, content creators and audio content, generate engagement with the product and bring new members to Voicemod.
We are seeking a creative professional who can own end to end creative strategies. That excels at creating collaborative environments with several stakeholders at once. The successful candidate will have deep experience building and implementing a strategic approach to our content production, owning creative strategy and working collaboratively with the internal creative team and agencies, ensuring business objectives are met, and the narrative throughout the work reflects strategic intent.
This role requires strategic insight, interpersonal skills, creative thinking, experience in crafting world-class marketing campaigns, energy and drive to own projects from ideation to execution.
What you'll do
- Lead the creative development of impactful and innovative campaigns, having in mind what Voicemod represents, generating conversation around our content and reputational gain for our brand
- Develop solid relationships, collaborating closely with different stakeholders and cross-functional peers at Voicemod
- Elevate the creative output of our campaigns and motivate the Creative Team to strive for inventive storytelling across our campaigns
- Drive successful integration of broader creative content and brand initiatives at Voicemod and our strategic partners
- Own the responsibility for protecting Voicemod brand positioning and representation / usage of Voicemod content in partner campaigns; owning partner creative feedback loop and consumer facing output
- Oversee creative development and production, taking the creative idea from paper to reality with maximum impact and attention to detail
- Manage Creative Team and accommodate creative input of its members, their professional expertise in content and campaign production.
What you'll need
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture and values
- Has a strong creative point of view and key, demonstrable experience driving creative strategy and a meaningful body of work to share
- Passionate about Entertainment, Gaming, Internet culture, Technology, Arts, and Advertising. Is a creative and a story-teller at heart, with an incredible eye for great ideas and compelling campaign dynamics, with a finger on the pulse of culture
- Has an impeccable record of cultivating relationships and a deep level of respect with brands and agencies and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders at once
- Deep understanding of YouTube, TikTok, Twitch and other internet content platforms
- An effective communicator in English
- Ability to develop creative ideas to different media formats and audiences to solve business problems and engage consumers
- Ability to prioritize and handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines
- Someone committed to creating more inclusive spaces in advertising, passionate about fostering diversity within their primary network of partners, agencies, production companies etc
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: