Growth Marketing Specialist
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
As a Growth Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for identifying search trends, developing new content, and monitoring results. You have a Growth-ninja mentality and you are able to identify new organic acquisition channels & potential markets.
What you'll do
- Identify search trends in the US, our core market, and create content around them
- Create original content that is fresh, SEO-driven, and meets goals established by the team (landing pages, blog posts, articles, ultimate guides, infographics, etc.)
- Liaise with other members of the marketing team (social media specialists, influencers managers, and CRM specialists) to promote this content across all marketing channels
- Study data to understand what our targeted customers are looking for, how they engage with our content, and measure the effectiveness of the existing and the newly created content
- Regular content audits and keyword research
- Identify new sources of organic traffic and new potential markets
What you'll need
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (mother tongue English US)
- Strong organization and able to manage time and workload effectively.
- Consistently meeting deadlines while working independently
- Excellent copywriting skills Up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Familiar with SEO tools such as SEM
- Rush, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google trends, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Good understanding of the principles of SEO content, raising brand awareness and establishing experience, authority and trust (E-A-T) Understanding of inbound marketing and viral content
- WordPress knowledge Research skills
- Creativity, proactivity, communication skills and out-of-the-box thinker
- Editorial background ideally with experience in the gaming sector (desirable)
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary packageCOVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: