Business Strategy & Operations Analyst
Business Operations & Strategy /
After 10 years in the audio tech game, Voicemod has become the leading brand in voice augmentation & modulation as well as immersive audio experiences. Our mission is to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. And that’s why we built expressive and immersive audio tools, making it easy for anyone to create their unique sonic identity and interact with others with personalised sounds.
Voicemod is the go-to companion for gamers looking to take their gaming experience to the next level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. Today, more than 20 million people in over 65 countries have used Voicemod to amplify themselves — and many more millions have experienced it as the audience of our users!
We are an international, multidisciplinary team of over 100 people — and have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us express ourselves.
Does this sound like you?
About the role
Are you a generalist who loves gaming? We have the job for you! We are looking for a Business Analyst to be among the first members of the Business Operations & Strategy team at Voicemod. Your main stakeholders will be the product mods (also known as “squads” or “tribes” in scrum methodology), but this is a very cross-functional role that supports many different teams at Voicemod make important business decisions, create or improve processes, and execute projects.
What you'll do
- Conducting research on business topics, such as competitor research and market sizing
- Executing analyses, such as forecasting how our metrics will change over time
- Coming up with business processes (or suggesting changes to existing ones), such as the process for setting and tracking team objectives
- Coordinating projects
- Helping teams structure and prioritise initiatives
- Working closely with colleagues from various other teams
- Maintaining a close business relationship with mod leads (eventually specialising towards supporting a subset of mods)
What you'll need
- Interest in video games, content creation (Twitch, Youtube, etc.), and/or audio tech; familiarity with gamer culture is a strong plus!
- A degree in any subject and/or initial experience as a business analyst
- Full professional fluency in English
- Intuitive understanding of data; you have good analytical skills and find the “story” in the numbers
- Curiosity for a broad range of business topics
- Always looking for ways to make things more efficient
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to take a problem statement and run with it
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- (Bonus) Experience with data analysis tools (e.g., Tableau)
- (Bonus) Proficiency in other languages, especially Spanish
- (Bonus) Past experience working at a tech/software company and/or in a product department
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: