Business Strategy & Operations Analyst
Business Operations & Strategy /
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
Are you a generalist who loves gaming? We have the job for you! We are looking for a Business Analyst to be among the first members of the Business Operations & Strategy team at Voicemod. Your main stakeholders will be the product mods (also known as “squads” or “tribes” in scrum methodology), but this is a very cross-functional role that supports many different teams at Voicemod make important business decisions, create or improve processes, and execute projects.
What you'll do
- Conducting research on business topics, such as competitor research and market sizing
- Executing analyses, such as forecasting how our metrics will change over time
- Coming up with business processes (or suggesting changes to existing ones), such as the process for setting and tracking team objectives
- Coordinating projects
- Helping teams structure and prioritise initiatives
- Working closely with colleagues from various other teams
- Maintaining a close business relationship with mod leads (eventually specialising towards supporting a subset of mods)
What you'll need
- Interest in video games, content creation (Twitch, Youtube, etc.), and/or audio tech; familiarity with gamer culture is a strong plus!
- A degree in any subject and/or initial experience as a business analyst
- Full professional fluency in English
- Intuitive understanding of data; you have good analytical skills and find the “story” in the numbers
- Curiosity for a broad range of business topics
- Always looking for ways to make things more efficient
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to take a problem statement and run with it
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- (Bonus) Experience with data analysis tools (e.g., Tableau)
- (Bonus) Proficiency in other languages, especially Spanish
- (Bonus) Past experience working at a tech/software company and/or in a product department
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 26 vacation days (23 + 24th & 31st of December and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March)
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package (salary may vary depending on location)
- Remote stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: