Senior Product Designer - Growth
About Voicemod 🚀
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 30 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 150+ people working remotely from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future. Does it sound like you?
Working at Voicemod means 🎖️
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
About the role 💡
As a Product Designer, your mission will range from discovering insights from our users to guiding our products, prioritizing ideas, and helping the Growth squad track the user's and business impact of the solutions implemented.
What you'll do 💼
- Spot, analyze and synthesize problems by applying the right research, data analysis and discovery methods
- Create thought-out concepts considering the perspectives of users, business goals and technical feasibility
- Communicate solutions to the team as well as to other stakeholders e.g. by prototyping
- Take an idea from a rough sketch to pixel-perfect, implementation-ready specifications
- Identify the needs of Voicemod users and improve on existing funnels and journeys
- Regularly give and receive feedback on design iterations
- Provide hands-on delivery of UX assets across all channels, such as concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs with tools like Sketch and InVision (also if you are familiar with Figma)
- Work with other designers, product managers, UX researchers and engineers to oversee new user experiences from concept to launch
- Communicate design goals and specifications to the engineers responsible for building them
What you'll need ✅
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or similar UX related role for digital products in an agile environment
- Experience designing user interfaces across different platforms; you should be able to show us and explain samples of design work that you have contributed to
- Experience applying data-driven design, finding the right balance between user experience and metrics optimization; you should be able to show us specific examples and explain their impact on growth KPIs
- Working knowledge of design tools like InVision, Sketch, Figma as well as familiar with product analytics and experimentation tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, split.io, Optimizely, VWO, and the willingness to learn new things
- Experience working closely with software engineers in an agile setup will be a strong plus
- The ability to co-create solutions in a team, and the belief in collaborative decision-making
- Passionate about understanding user needs, creating flows and validating them with data-driven experimentation and user-tests on different fidelity levels
- Digital craft, hands-on mentality, and the will to keep learning new things
- Knowledge in responsive websites and applications, when it comes to best practices, different patterns and used technologies
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn - from your own contributions to the people you work with, to the projects you work on
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- Advanced level of English
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Voicemod.
Hiring process ⚙️
Our interview process takes place on Google Meet and tends to consist of the following stages:
1️⃣ TA Team - Validate details, experience and tell you more about Voicemod (30min).
2️⃣ Hiring Manager - Give you a job overview and go deeper on your professional experience (60min).
3️⃣ Technical Interview - We’ll go deeper on your technical skills (60min).
4️⃣ Final Interview - Last conversation focused on soft skills and ways of working (60min).
Our perks ❤️
⏱ Flexible Working Hours - Adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
🌍 Remote Working - Decide if you want to work from home, from our office in Valencia, or wherever you might be traveling to!
✈️ 26 vacation days - 23 regular days + December 24th & 31st + your birthday off!
🏖️ Extra week off in August - Don't worry about pending stuff, the entire company will be off!
📖 Learning & Development - Enjoy LinkedIn training courses covered by us.
🏥 Wellbeing - Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain.
💰 Performance Bonus (up to 15%) - On top of a competitive salary package.
🔌 Remote stipend - To compensate for remote working costs.
🧑🏫 Free English or Spanish lessons - From beginner to advanced levels.
🎮 Gamer-oriented environment - Gaming nights are common around here!
What are we doing and how does it look like to work with us? Check out the links below!
YouTube | Careers Page | Glassdoor | Blog | Medium | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | TikTok | Facebook
If you haven't used Voicemod yet, you can download it here!!