Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We are on a mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. We do this by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone — or anything.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive. Today, more than 3 million people in over 65 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We're a diverse, multidisciplinary team comprised of over 100 people — and while headquartered in Valencia, Spain, we have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us “amplify ourselves”.
Does this sound like you?
About The Role
As a Product Designer, your mission will range from discovering insights from our users to guiding our products, prioritizing ideas, and helping the Growth squad track the user's and business impact of the solutions implemented.
What you'll do
- Spot, analyze and synthesize problems by applying the right research, data analysis and discovery methods
- Create thought-out concepts considering the perspectives of users, business goals and technical feasibility
- Communicate solutions to the team as well as to other stakeholders e.g. by prototyping
- Take an idea from a rough sketch to pixel-perfect, implementation-ready specificationsIdentify the needs of Voicemod users and improve on existing funnels and journeys
- Regularly give and receive feedback on design iterationsProvide hands-on delivery of UX assets across all channels, such as concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs with tools like Sketch and InVision (also if you are familiar with Figma)
- Work with other designers, product managers, UX researchers and engineers to oversee new user experiences from concept to launch
- Communicate design goals and specifications to the engineers responsible for building them
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or similar UX related role for digital products in an agile environment
- Experience designing user interfaces across different platforms; you should be able to show us and explain samples of design work that you have contributed to
- Experience applying data-driven design, finding the right balance between user experience and metrics optimization; you should be able to show us specific examples and explain their impact on growth KPIs
- Working knowledge of design tools like InVision, Sketch, Figma as well as familiar with product analytics and experimentation tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, split.io, Optimizely, VWO, and the willingness to learn new things
- Experience working closely with software engineers in an agile setup will be a strong plus
- The ability to co-create solutions in a team, and the belief in collaborative decision-making
- Passionate about understanding user needs, creating flows and validating them with data-driven experimentation and user-tests on different fidelity levels
- Digital craft, hands-on mentality, and the will to keep learning new things
- Knowledge in responsive websites and applications, when it comes to best practices, different patterns and used technologies
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn - from your own contributions to the people you work with, to the projects you work on
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- Advanced level of English
If you join, you'll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!