Junior Influencer Manager (Intern)
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
We are looking for a Junior (Intern) Influencer Manager to join our team and support Voicemod influencer activities. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and executing strategies with both paid and non-paid content creators. This includes planning, operation, relationship management, and communications with various influencers and Voicemod teams. In a very collaborative environment, you will work with various internal teams and influencers to create the best practices in order to realize Voicemod’s vision. Our ideal candidate has some experience working with communities or customer support.
What you'll do
- Scouting and onboarding influencers to our Content Creator Partnership Program
- Coordinating with the Product and Marketing teams to execute Voicemod influencer programs in support of broad marketing plans for content releases, product updates and co-promotions
- Developing and managing relationships with existing and new influencers/content creators throughout all campaigns; maintaining Voicemod influencer database
- Monitoring all influencer activity related to Voicemod
- Handling and/or escalating issues related to Content Creator Partnership Program and Content Creator products vertical
- Coordinate all administrative needs internally/externally
- Maintain current product knowledge and clear target market objectives
- Creatively and proactively pitch out-of-the-box ideas to boost Voicemod performance involving Influencers
- Analyze the overall performance of influencer campaigns both qualitatively and quantitatively, and improve next campaigns based on the analysis
- Source and maintain a clip database to provide content with product highlights to the Marketing Content team.
What you'll need
- Experience in community-related projects: Discord server moderation, Customer support, Fan groups, and similar
- Understanding of influencer marketing and creator trends
- Understanding of key social media platforms and the content creator ecosystems on them (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube)
- Ability to prioritize the high number of tasks
- Creative thinking and community-centric mindset
- Ability to take ownership and autonomously drive projects
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the video game and tech industries
- Fluent or native in English, both written and spoken
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: