Learning & Development Specialist
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Learning and Development Specialist to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
The Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for helping our company succeed by training and developing its team.
What you'll do
- Create, develop, evolve and manage the onboarding training program
- Create, develop and evolve in-house trainings
- Support & supply (people) managers in training & developing their team members (1on1s, development plans)
- Manage external training & budget
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other interesting training
- Identifying and implementing training methods and criteria which identify successful delivery and receipt of training
- Considering the costs and return on investment of any planned training or development programmes and ensuring that these costs adhere to defined budgets
- Establishing and maintaining an audit friendly database representing every aspect of training delivered
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in training and development
- Investigating and ensuring that consultants, researchers and operations staff are complying with the defined processes and guidelines established for each stage of the process
- Preparing compliance reports to present to management
- Design professional development itineraries, career plans and succession plans
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Training and Development, or a related field required
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering training material; developing a training strategy and understanding of different training methods and channels
- Ability to /Experience in linking training to performance and quality
- Ability to/Experience in carrying out training needs analysis
- Able to communicate ideas and instructions to staff at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good English level (interview check)
- (Bonus) Experience in Project Management
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: