Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation and the go-to companion for gamers and content creators looking to take the online experience, enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. Today more than 3 million people in over 200 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves! Voicemod is on a mission to make sure that everybody can express themselves through sound by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone or anything.
Working at Voicemod is about
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We are a diverse, multidisciplinary and distributed team of over 90 people with headquarters in Valencia, Spain. We share a passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding the fun in everything we do. We welcome people from all backgrounds who share our values, who seek the opportunity to help build the perfect company and a quality product that enables us all to “amplify our selves”.
Does this sound like you?
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and bookkeeping skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to provide support to the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and booking transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits, preparing reports and also other kind of general administration tasks.
What you'll do
- Bookkeeping data entry and updating ledgers
- Reconcile GL accounts
- Preparing financial reports
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Checking expense reports
- Prepare payment runs
- Handling communications with clients and vendors
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Giving support in the annual audit, attending the auditros request
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred
- English professional proficiency
- Working knowledge of Spanish GAAP accounting principles and practices
- Advanced (really… advanced) user of Google Spreadsheets and/or Excel
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes in organisational priorities
- Able to build good relationships with the rest of colleagues across the organization
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- You have the ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- You have the ability to understand our brand values
- (Bonus) Demonstrable experience with Netsuite (Oracle)
- (Bonus) Experience in Startups. You know how fast they grow and how quickly you have to make decisions and put them in action
- (Bonus) Agency and/or Game Industry experience
- (Bonus) Experience with presentation of tax models (IVA, IRPF, IS and others)
If you join, you'll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!