At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and bookkeeping skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to provide support to the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and booking transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits, preparing reports and also other kind of general administration tasks.
What you'll do
- Bookkeeping data entry and updating ledgers
- Reconcile GL accounts
- Preparing financial reports
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Checking expense reports
- Prepare payment runs
- Handling communications with clients and vendors
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Giving support in the annual audit, attending the auditors request
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred
- Previous experience working in Spain within accountancy/tax
- Professional English proficiency
- Working knowledge of Spanish GAP
- Advanced (really… advanced) user of Google Spreadsheets and/or Excel
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes in organisational priorities
- Able to build good relationships with the rest of colleagues across the organization
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- You have the ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- You have the ability to understand our brand values
- (Bonus) Demonstrable experience with Netsuite (Oracle)
- (Bonus) Experience in Startups. You know how fast they grow and how quickly you have to make decisions and put them in action
- (Bonus) Agency and/or Game Industry experience
- (Bonus) Experience with presentation of tax models (IVA, IRPF, IS and others)
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: