Business Development /
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
In the Operations, specifically the Business Development, Partnerships & IP licensing team, we are looking for a Producer & Project Manager. Your mission will be to work with the company's production units and marketing teams in a cross-company function and be responsible for managing projects with external partners. This role will be the central engine to business development effort in terms of delivery on deals done with partners.
You will be heavily involved in the inception to completion of the business development cycle. From pitch to launch the Producer & Project Manager will set the standards on quality of assets produced and timing.
What you'll do
- You'll be responsible for the project management of the Business Development team. This includes everything from documenting and monitoring project progress, performance reporting, budget, approval and deliverable tracking and supporting new processes that will increase efficiency and agility.
- Facilitating the development and review of digital marketing campaign content
- Owning the production of pitch assets, from videos to custom art
- Maintaining project communication and planning with internal and external stakeholders
- Marshaling the resources of internal teams to insure on-time delivery
- Managing the internal review process of assets and project delivery
- Managing the approval process with external brands and distributors
What you'll need
- Several years' experience working at an Internet company or a brand or agency in a marketing operations, project management or production role; experience in gaming, entertainment and/or technology a plus
- Passion for digital entertainment and popular culture. You are passionate about gaming or content creation, and may even be a streamer yourself!
- Supremely organized project management skills, experience with Jira a big plus
- You are detailed oriented, can assess and reassess priorities, and obsessed with meeting deadlines
- You can spot roadblocks, address function specific process challenges and offer sustainable solutions
- Experience overseeing quality assurance and testing
- Absolute creative fluency in English; Spanish a plus
- Self-Starter and ability to drive and manage activities and projects on their own
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- (Bonus) If you’re a natural leader who’s always guiding and helping others to give their best
- (Bonus) If you played with Firebase
- (Bonus) If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: