Producer & Project Manager
Business Development /
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We are on a mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. We do this by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone — or anything.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive. Today, more than 3 million people in over 65 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We're a diverse, multidisciplinary team comprised of over 100 people — and while headquartered in Valencia, Spain, we have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us “amplify ourselves”.
Does this sound like you?
About the role
In the Operations, specifically the Business Development, Partnerships & IP licensing team, we are looking for a Producer & Project Manager. Your mission will be to work with the company's production units and marketing teams in a cross-company function and be responsible for managing projects with external partners. This role will be the central engine to business development effort in terms of delivery on deals done with partners.
You will be heavily involved in the inception to completion of the business development cycle. From pitch to launch the Producer & Project Manager will set the standards on quality of assets produced and timing.
What you'll do
- You'll be responsible for the project management of the Business Development team. This includes everything from documenting and monitoring project progress, performance reporting, budget, approval and deliverable tracking and supporting new processes that will increase efficiency and agility.
- Facilitating the development and review of digital marketing campaign content
- Owning the production of pitch assets, from videos to custom art
- Maintaining project communication and planning with internal and external stakeholders
- Marshaling the resources of internal teams to insure on-time delivery
- Managing the internal review process of assets and project delivery
- Managing the approval process with external brands and distributors
- This includes everything from documenting and monitoring project progress, performance reporting, budget, approval and deliverable tracking and supporting new processes that will increase efficiency and agility.
What you'll need
- Several years' experience working at an Internet company or a brand or agency in a marketing operations, project management or production role; experience in gaming, entertainment and/or technology a plus
- Passion for digital entertainment and popular culture. You are passionate about gaming or content creation, and may even be a streamer yourself!
- Supremely organized project management skillset, experience with Jira a big plus
- You are extremely detailed oriented, can assess and reassess priorities, and obsessed with meeting deadlines
- You can spot roadblocks, address function specific process challenges and offer sustainable solutions
- You are a strong communicator, a natural collaborator and business partner
- You bring new ideas to create and improve structured processes, documentation and workflows
- Experience of working with external partners who have rights of approval
- You are able to drive internal communication related to operations and enforce compliance.
- You are flexible, adaptable and don't mind moving quickly to keep up with the demands of a busy, yet exciting work environment
- The thought of making the business and marketing operations process within Voicemod more structured, helping teams move faster and produce better work excites you!
- Experience in a global or international role is a plus. International work and cultural experience
- Ability to work with senior management internally to ensure smooth sign off procedures
- Ability to hold and defend the vision on a project whilst maintaining on-time delivery
- High standards on quality of production and no fear in rejecting anything sub-standard
- Experience overseeing quality assurance and testing
- Absolute creative fluency in English; Spanish a plus
- Self-Starter and ability to drive and manage activities and projects on their own
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A true passion for Voicemod's vision and mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- (Bonus) If you have a Prince2 qualification
- (Bonus) If you’re a natural leader who’s always guiding and helping others to give their best
- (Bonus) If you’re an eGames (or other streaming channels) lover
- (Bonus) If you worked with Agile methodologies before and if you have a Lean mindset
- (Bonus) If you played with Firebase
- (Bonus) If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff
If you join, you'll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!