Product Manager (Content Creators)
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
As Product Manager and Content Creators Lead, you will be in charge of leading the entire Content Creators Development Cycle, from the ideation phases to the data analysis (we use Amplitude) and collection of user feedback, continuing with future iterations and going through the phases of product strategy, research, validation of ideas, prioritization and development, among others.
In addition, you will become the leader of the team, ensuring that all those within the squad work at a good pace, being happy but proactive and productive. You will be the glue that unites all the pieces of a multidisciplinary team.
What you'll do
- You facilitate the ideation, design and implementation of product enhancements that solve our users’ problems in meaningful ways, weighing impact against business goals and technical feasibility
- You keep the team informed and aligned, as product, partner and project manager, communicating across functions (product, design, engineering, audio, content, marketing, user research and customer support)
- You define and prioritize user problems, business opportunities and feature specifications across various platforms, devices and languages but focus on the content creators market
- You measure the success of product changes and design and pursue relevant metrics and opportunities our data (also implementing A/B testing and other experiments) might reveal
- You actively participate along with the Support and UX teams to approach the issues and ideas of the users, thus obtaining valuable feedback that you will take advantage of to devise value, develop it and give back to users
- You monitor the market and competitive landscape and staying abreast of the latest technology and capabilities in the gaming, audio/voice, streaming and content creation space
What you'll need
- Technical background strongly preferred, additional business degree or similar experience a plus
- Demonstrated consumer mind-set with minimum 3 years experience delivering successful and innovative digital products with your fingerprints all over them
- Market experience and knowledge of Content Creators needs and use cases (Twitch/Facebook/Youtube Streamers, Youtubers, Podcasts…)
- Specific experience in leading product strategy, including a proven ability to champion products and work towards key decisions
- Good business judgement, always trying to fit product solutions and business goals
- Analytical chops, Love for numbers. You live and breathe data. You know how to wield it but also where it can lead you astray
- An orientation towards building impactful experiences, not features
- User obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our users problems
- A "Gamer" mindset. You are biased towards action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- You are a digitally native gamer and/or content creator, empathetic to the experiences our users encounter
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: