Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We are on a mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. We do this by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone — or anything.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive. Today, more than 3 million people in over 65 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We're a diverse, multidisciplinary team comprised of over 100 people — and while headquartered in Valencia, Spain, we have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us “amplify ourselves”.
Does this sound like you?
About the role
In the Engineering department, we are looking for a Front End Developer whose mission will be to generate the HTML/CSS/JS resources for our website and or app.
What you'll do
- Optimize the load of resources and the fluidity of the page so that users have the best experience
- Production and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Apply SEO best practices
- Adapt existing Wordpress templates and generate new templates
- Consistently implement new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Communicate and collaborate with product team to create the best user experience
What you'll need
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Knowledge in the use of GIT version control software
- Ability to write clean, readable and reusable code
- Ability to debug errors
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A high bar across the board -- from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the projects you work on
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Professional English level
If you join, you'll enjoy...
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!