At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
In the Engineering department, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer whose mission will be to generate the HTML/CSS/JS resources for our website and or app.
What you'll do
- Optimize the load of resources and the fluidity of the page so that users have the best experience
- Production and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Apply SEO best practices
- Adapt existing Wordpress templates and generate new templates
- Consistently implement new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Communicate and collaborate with product team to create the best user experience
What you'll need
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Knowledge in the use of GIT version control software
- Ability to write clean, readable and reusable code
- Ability to debug errors
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- Fluent written/oral communication in English (Upper-Intermediate/Advanced)
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: