Senior Product Manager Audio XP (Content Strategy & Analysis)
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
The PM Audio XP, Content Strategy & Analysis is responsible for defining Voicemod’s audio experience content strategy, roadmap and catalogue/platform/marketplace across all our audioXP categories (Sonic identities/Voice Avatars, Reactions/SoundMemes, RPG and Ambience/Music) and sources (Users, Creators & Artists, internal and IP generated content). Making sure we provide the best and most demanded audio experiences and sonic identities to all users of Voicemod’s audio technology, be it via our own applications as well as 3rd party apps, games and products.
You will work closely with executive leadership, audio experience, business development, creator marketing and product teams to define and execute on the strategy to achieve our vision to enable everyone to CREATE, OWN and use unique Sonic identities. You will report to the VP/Director of Audio Experiences. This role will have a high degree of visibility with senior management within the organization.
You will be a key thought partner and go-to person for the Content and Creative team as well as the audio tech and business development teams.
What you'll do
- Analyse user insights & feedback, usage metrics and user behaviors behind content consumption, conduct frequent and ongoing audience and market analysis to inform Voicemod AudioXP content & tech strategy
- Analyse market research, content trends, identifying & evaluating emerging audio content, and acquiring audio content across various markets and languages
- Develop the content strategy and roadmap around our different content pillars and combining the power of UGC, Creator Economy, internal production and IP licensing
- Build financial models and forecast the business in order to define priorities as well as lead the strategic analysis that is used to inform important business decisions around audio XP content and marketplace
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Analyse and present collection data to understand the performance of content collections
- Drive the content strategy execution, topic/category gap analysis, and oversee the content generation operations for our international content collections
- You will be responsible for ensuring a sustainable growth of high-quality audio experience and sonic identity content for both social and streaming users, to drive revenue growth for the business and fill key content gaps in each category and collection
- Execute and oversee content operations, including marketplace curation and running content creation campaigns
- Define the roadmap for IP licensing and brand partnership strategy, collaborating closely with business development and IP licensing team
- Serve as advocate for audio experiences and sonic identity content with product and partner teams
- Manage IP content strategy and the different stakeholders that participate: brands, content team, marketing campaign owners
- Participate in the asset creation (e.g. character definition, storytelling, visual art)
- Provide input on content discovery and curation in the apps and presentation to user
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree, Master a plus, but not required
- 5+ years of professional experience ideally in a content strategy, production or product role
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: content strategy, production, gaming, product management, strategic partnerships/business development
- Experience with user-generated content and creator programs
- Familiarity with licensing and distribution deals for IP content
- Deep knowledge of the creator economy, social audio, social comms, social experiences, gaming or metaverse or audio ecosystems, including key players, advantages and drawbacks of different platforms for both brands and creators
- Passionate about audio, music, entertainment, social media and technology with deep knowledge of the evolution of the digital media industry
- Exceptional analytical skills, capable of creating business models and justifications as well as dive deeper into product analytics and user data
- Ability to analyze complex (multi-dimensional) solution trade-offs and present alternatives that would satisfy solution requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment, including collaborating actively and effectively on multidisciplinary teams and external partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English with an ability to tailor messages to business, creative and technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize, identify challenges, quickly devise feasible solution options, disseminate the appropriate information to relevant partners and ultimately bring about timely resolution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment, with the ability to show flexibility and agility to pivot on a daily basis from strategic to tactical
- (Bonus) Experience working with User generated Content (UGC) and social platforms
- (Bonus) Passionate about defining what the metaverse means for people of all ages and the strategy to grow the metaverse to billions of people
- (Bonus) Having gone down the NFT and/or Crypto rabbit hole
- (Bonus) Knowledge and passion for the audio and gaming space
- (Bonus) Immersive experience with Gen Z and Gen Alpha trends
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: