Senior Product Manager (Desktop App)
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager to revamp and grow our consumer app. The audio AI tech space is one of the hottest today, and our consumer app is Voicemod’s main product, allowing millions of users to change their voice in real-time.
You will play a critical role defining the future of Voicemod; we have only just started our journey building fun audio experiences, and we need you to dream and build this future with us.
What you'll do
- Develop your vision. Articulate the user product strategy, including testing a broad range of features, that will help Voicemod become the #1 real-time entertainment application
- Build your roadmap. Translate this vision into a clear and well-prioritized roadmap that will enable us to make meaningful progress on our product and business goals.
- Drive high quality delivery. Collaborate across functions (design, engineering, marketing, UX research) to ensure that we ship products with the best customer experience possible.
- Take us to new places. What is the future going to look like? What should we be building that no one else is doing yet? Keep Voicemod in the lead for innovation.
What you'll need
- At least 3-5 years of Product Management experience, managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Passion and excitement for creating and monetising entertainment products
- Experience shipping great products with great consumer experiences at scale
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams including engineering and design
- A strong passion for understanding customer needs
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for articulating clear customer problems
- You are a gamer :)
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: