At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
As an Intern in Merchandising, you will help establish a new growth area within the Marketing team by researching and implementing production and distribution of merchandising from the ground up. You will search for and communicate with service providers, including but not limited to clothing production partners, logistics providers, and storing solutions. You will be responsible for inventory and supply. Working closely with the Brand Manager, you will get to build Merchandising within Voicemod and grow with its scale.
What You'll Do
- Source for, communicate with, and coordinate the partnerships with clothing and accessory production companies, logistic suppliers, and inventory management companies
- Participate in design and oversee the production of the merchandising collections, including designer briefing and project coordination, technical briefing of the providers, and quality control of the samples
- Control the inventory on sight, processing orders from internal clients, coordinating stock and distribution of items.
What you'll need
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture and values
- An ideal candidate would be a student or a recent graduate of Fashion, Technical Design for Clothing, Production Management or Logistics
- Passionate about Entertainment, Gaming, Internet culture, Technology, Arts, and Advertising
- Has a good eye for concepts in clothing and understanding of streetwear
- An effective communicator in English
- Well organized, with attention to detail
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: