Organic User Acquisition & Growth Marketing Manager
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
In the Marketing department, we are looking for an Organic User Acquisition & Growth Marketing Manager focused on organic acquisition channels whose mission will be to envision and execute on the user acquisition strategy in order to grow Voicemod user base all over the world. You will work as part of the cross-functional Growth team focusing on user acquisition.
What you'll do
- Increase the acquisition of desktop and mobile users through organic strategies: search across web, mobile and social media e.g. Youtube (SEO/ASO), Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, and growth experiments
- Planning, development and execution of international digital campaigns, including website and content strategy, mobile app stores and third part distributors
- Run experiments to optimize initiatives and generate learnings
- Analyze the evolution of different markets and campaigns through analytical tools
- Define growth strategies based on new markets or acquisition channels
- Collaborate with different Voicemod teams that distribute products in different channels to optimize acquisition
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns and promotions
What you'll need
- Minimum 3 years of organic digital marketing experience (SEO, content) for an international fast-paced digital consumer product company (b2c)
- Strong analytical mindset to measure the results of different actions and detect market opportunities
- Be familiar with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console or SemRush
- Experience with data observation and data analysis, deriving insights, and expanding/pivoting roadmap based on results
- A mindset focused on creating content to acquire users organically, always focusing on the trends in the world of gaming, streaming and communication
- Ability to identify user acquisition opportunities based on gaming/content creation market trends and creativity and ingenuity to surf those waves
- Excellent project and self-management skills as well as communication and collaboration in a distributed working environment
- A true passion for Voicemod's mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high-quality and achieve excellence
- Professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- (Bonus) Professional proficiency in German or French (written and spoken), ideally native
- (Bonus) If you’re a natural leader who’s always guiding and helping others to give their best
- (Bonus)If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Holidays: 26 vacation days (23 + 24th & 31st of December and your birthday off!).
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package plus performance bonus (up to 15%)
- Remote stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: