Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We are on a mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. We do this by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone — or anything.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive. Today, more than 3 million people in over 65 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We're a diverse, multidisciplinary team of over 100 people — and while headquartered in Valencia, Spain, we have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us express ourselves.
Does this sound like you?
About The Role
The Senior DevOps/SRE is responsible for building with the actual DevOps Team a secure, scalable and efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. You will also maintain and improve our CI pipeline and apply best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
What you'll do
- Provision, configure, improve and maintain private or public cloud infrastructure to make it secure, scalable, and highly available
- Working to resolve issues and problems with server systems and software, and to put in place measures to ensure these issues do not reoccur.
- Understand the server apps (microservices) as well as the client apps (Desktop, Mobile) to write, improve and maintain the CI/CD toolset.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of the infrastructure and systems
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Developing digital infrastructure and working on automated code to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Staying on top of industry best practices and trends, as well as changes to compliance requirements
- Collaborates with others mates at Voicemod to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
What you'll need
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent area of technical study or experience
- 5 years of experience in a DevOps/SRE position or Sys Admin with strong focus on automation
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Platforms and services like Amazon Webservices (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as well as private cloud platforms (Proxmox, Ceph, etc)
- Wide knowledge in managing and optimizing operating systems, cloud platform deployment and networking protocols/systems such as Consul
- Hands on experience in networking security, databases (SQL, MongoDB) and cloud systems
- Experience on monitoring infrastructure (Telegraph, Influx, Grafana) and services (Prometheus, New Relic)
- Experience managing and deploying proprietary consumer (B2C) and business (B2B) applications
- Experience in infrastructure automation (Ansible, Terraform) and managing infrastructure as code
- Familiarity with container creation and orchestration services like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Experience administering, scripting and deploying development CI/CD tools with Git, GitLab or Jira
- Windows and Powershell knowledge is a plus
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Good level of communication and the ability to adapt the speech to your audience
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form
If you join, you'll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both!
- All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels.
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!