Business Analyst (Monetisation)
Business Operations & Strategy /
After 10 years in the audio tech game, Voicemod has become the leading brand in voice augmentation & modulation as well as immersive audio experiences. Our mission is to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. And that’s why we built expressive and immersive audio tools, making it easy for anyone to create their unique sonic identity and interact with others with personalised sounds.
Voicemod is the go-to companion for gamers looking to take their gaming experience to the next level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. Today, more than 20 million people in over 65 countries have used Voicemod to amplify themselves — and many more millions have experienced it as the audience of our users!
We are an international, multidisciplinary team of over 100 people — and have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us express ourselves.
Does this sound like you?
About the role
Do you love monetisation, data, and gaming?
We have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Business Analyst (Monetisation) to develop our new monetisation strategy. You would be working cross-functionally with the BizOps & Strategy team and the Monetisation team, but also with other team leads to contribute to Voicemod’s overall monetisation strategy.
What you'll do
- Conducting market research to understand pricing strategies in our ecosystem
- Working alongside product managers and the data team to plan, execute, monitor, and evaluate pricing experiments
- Propose and execute pricing changes, then monitor the results of those changes
- Help develop an overall pricing strategy
- Conduct other projects that support the Monetisation mod (research, reporting, project management, goal-setting, etc.)
- Communicate your findings across the organisation
What you'll need
- Interest in video games, content creation (Twitch, Youtube, etc.), and/or audio tech; familiarity with gamer culture is a strong plus!
- At least 3 years experience in a quantitative or analytical role, with proven record of structuring and executing ambiguous projects
- Full professional fluency in English
- A deep love of the scientific method - developing hypotheses, devising experiments, and drawing conclusions
- Strong analytical skills
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- (Bonus) Strong interest in freemium and micro-transaction monetisation strategies
- (Bonus) Experience conducting pricing experiments
- (Bonus) Past experience working at a tech/software company and/or in a product department
- (Bonus) Proficiency in other languages, especially Spanish
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: