Business Analyst (Monetisation)
Business Operations & Strategy /
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
Do you love monetisation, data, and gaming?
We have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Business Analyst (Monetisation) to develop our new monetisation strategy. You would be working cross-functionally with the BizOps & Strategy team and the Monetisation team, but also with other team leads to contribute to Voicemod’s overall monetisation strategy.
What you'll do
- Conducting market research to understand pricing strategies in our ecosystem
- Working alongside product managers and the data team to plan, execute, monitor, and evaluate pricing experiments
- Propose and execute pricing changes, then monitor the results of those changes
- Help develop an overall pricing strategy
- Conduct other projects that support the Monetisation mod (research, reporting, project management, goal-setting, etc.)
- Communicate your findings across the organisation
What you'll need
- Interest in video games, content creation (Twitch, Youtube, etc.), and/or audio tech; familiarity with gamer culture is a strong plus!
- At least 3 years experience in a quantitative or analytical role, with proven record of structuring and executing ambiguous projects
- Full professional fluency in English
- A deep love of the scientific method - developing hypotheses, devising experiments, and drawing conclusions
- Strong analytical skills
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- (Bonus) Strong interest in freemium and micro-transaction monetisation strategies
- (Bonus) Experience conducting pricing experiments
- (Bonus) Past experience working at a tech/software company and/or in a product department
- (Bonus) Proficiency in other languages, especially Spanish
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: