Talent Services & Administration Specialist
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
The Talent Services & Administration Specialist is responsible for managing the administration of the employee life cycle for our company headquartered in Spain, with employees around the world, and supports our department in the hiring & payroll administration for its local and remote workers. This includes: personal administration, employee queries, VISAs and data analytics and dashboards reporting.
What you'll do
- Maintain compliance with country regulations concerning all aspects of employment (vacation, overtime pay, employee benefit eligibility, health & safety due process, payroll processed, etc.).
- Give support and coordinate with external advisors on all matters related to work visas in Spain, ensuring all employees fulfill the legal requirements (labor, fiscal, …).
- Manage the full cycle of employee relationship with the company, from the hiring process of new employees and/or freelancers to the offboarding and exit process, acting as a liaison between the company and the employee.
- Act as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members in labor law compliance matters.
- Visa and Immigration support: Maintenance of work permits for non-EU employees.
- To be the owner of everything related to compensation within the company (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Support for HRIS data migration.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System with all updated employee data.
- Propose, develop and implement company policies and procedures according to Labor Law standards and our Company Values.
- Report headcount and personnel costs by department (actuals and forecast), and helping create personnel budgets working hand in hand with the Finance team.
What you'll need
- +3 years of experience in HR administration and Compensation Management.
- Deep knowledge of Spanish labor laws.
- Experience with international or other country labor law would be a strong plus.
- Excellent Spanish and English (C1).University degree in HR, Law or Labor Relations.
- Proficient with Excel, heavy-internet user and technology geek.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Process-oriented, highly skilled in numerical information management.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Employee focused, passionate about People, willing to learn and develop within this area.
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: