Senior Full Stack Engineer
Worldwide - Fully Remote /
About Voicemod 🚀
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 30 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 150+ people working remotely from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future. Does it sound like you?
Working at Voicemod means 🎖️
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
About the role 💡
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, your goal will be to understand and generate web infrastructure and integrations within our products, working closely with both backend and frontend engineers to ensure we provide high quality, performant and responsive services to our users.
What you'll do💼
- Maintain and improve existing consumer-oriented products with our main stack (Vue.js and Node.js);
- Optimize the resource's loading and page fluidity so that users have the best experience;
- Optimization of the applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Communicate and collaborate with the product team to provide the best user experience and to quickly validate new iterations or products;
- Cover your code with tests, quality is part of the development lifecycle;
- Coaching peers on best engineering practices.
What you'll need ✅
- Proven experience on the following: creation and consumption of REST API Services, creation and optimization of SQL/NoSQL Databases;
- Deep knowledge of HTML5 and CSS;
- Ability to write clean, readable and reusable code, debug errors and be aware of potential security risks;
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on;
- A high bar across the board -- from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the projects you work on;
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature;
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn;
- Professional English level (Upper B2 - C1+);
- (Bonus) Good knowledge of MongoDB;
- (Bonus) Deep expertise with Vue framework.
Bonus Points 🦄
- Knowledge or hands on experience working with Docker or Kubernetes;
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines;
- Good knowledge of MongoDB;
- Passion for audio, music, recording or sound in any shape or (wave) form.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Voicemod.
Hiring process ⚙️
Our interview process takes place on Google Meet and tends to consist of the following stages:
1️⃣ TA Team - Validate details, experience and tell you more about Voicemod (30min).
2️⃣ Hiring Manager - Give you a job overview and go deeper on your professional experience (60min).
3️⃣ Technical Interview - We’ll go deeper on your technical skills in a live coding session (120min).
4️⃣ Final Interview - Last conversation focused on soft skills and ways of working (60min).
Our perks ❤️
⏱ Flexible Working Hours - Adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
🌍 Remote Working - Decide if you want to work from home, from our office in Valencia, or wherever you might be traveling to!
✈️ 26 vacation days - 23 regular days + December 24th & 31st + your birthday off!
🏖️ Extra week off in August - Don't worry about pending stuff, the entire company will be off!
📖 Learning & Development - Enjoy LinkedIn training courses covered by us.
🏥 Wellbeing - Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain.
💰 Performance Bonus (up to 15%) - On top of a competitive salary package.
🔌 Remote stipend - To compensate for remote working costs.
🧑🏫 Free English or Spanish lessons - From beginner to advanced levels.
🎮 Gamer-oriented environment - Gaming nights are common around here!
What are we doing and how does it look like to work with us? Check out the links below!
YouTube | Careers Page | Glassdoor | Blog | Medium | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | TikTok | Facebook
If you haven't used Voicemod yet, you can download it here!!