Senior Product Manager (B2B)
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation and the go-to companion for gamers and content creators looking to take the online experience, enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. Today more than 3 million people in over 200 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves! Voicemod is on a mission to make sure that everybody can express themselves through sound by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone or anything.
Working at Voicemod is about
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We are a diverse, multidisciplinary and distributed team of over 90 people with headquarters in Valencia, Spain. We share a passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding the fun in everything we do. We welcome people from all backgrounds who share our values, who seek the opportunity to help build the perfect company and a quality product that enables us all to “amplify our selves”.
Does this sound like you?
About The Role
The goal of the 3rd Party Developer Services Kit (incl. SDK, Open APIs, Content, etc.) is to offer our sonic identity and immersive audio experience technology and platform to other companies. This b2b product can be integrated into mobile and desktop applications, server solutions, streaming platforms, game publishers or even hardware.
As Senior (or Principal) Product Manager and Lead of the 3rd party Developer Services Kit team, you will be in charge of leading the entire Product Development Cycle, from the definition phase to the collection of partner requirements and user feedback, continuing with future iterations and going through the phases of product strategy, research, validation, prioritization and development, among others. In addition, you will become the leader of the team, ensuring that all those within the squad work on the right things, at a good pace, being happy, proactive and productive. You will be the glue that unites all the pieces of a multidisciplinary team. This role requires a high level of assertiveness and being able to lead via influence as the 3rd party solution has many dependencies on other teams.
What you'll do
- You facilitate the ideation, design and implementation of product enhancements that solve our users’ problems in meaningful ways, weighing impact against business goals and technical feasibility
- You keep the team informed and aligned, as product, partner and project manager, communicating across functions (product, design, engineering, audio, content, marketing, user research and customer support)
- You define and prioritize user problems, business opportunities and feature specifications across various markets, platforms, devices and languages
- You measure the success of product changes and design and pursue relevant metrics and opportunities our data (also implementing A/B testing and other experiments) might reveal
- You actively participate along with the Support and UX teams to approach the issues and ideas of the users, thus obtaining valuable feedback that you will take advantage of to devise value, develop it and give back to users
- You monitor the market and competitive landscape and staying abreast of the latest technology and capabilities in the gaming, audio/voice, streaming and content creation space
What you'll need
- Technical background strongly preferred, additional business degree or similar experience a plus
- Demonstrated consumer AND partner mind-set with minimum 5 years experience delivering successful and innovative digital b2b2c products with your fingerprints all over them
- Specific experience in leading product strategy, including a proven ability to champion products and work towards key decisions
- Good business judgement, always trying to combine product solutions and business goals
- Analytical chops, Love for numbers. You live and breathe data. You know how to wield it but also where it can lead you astray
- An orientation towards building value generating solutions
- User and partner obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our partners problems
- A "Gamer" mindset. You are biased towards action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- You are a digitally native gamer and/or content creator, empathetic to the experiences our users encounter
- Professional proficiency in English; conversational level Spanish a plus
If you join, you'll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!