Business Development Manager (Content Creators)
Business Development /
After 10 years in the audio tech game, Voicemod has become the leading brand in voice augmentation & modulation as well as immersive audio experiences. Our mission is to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. And that’s why we built expressive and immersive audio tools, making it easy for anyone to create their unique sonic identity and interact with others with personalised sounds.
Voicemod is the go-to companion for gamers looking to take their gaming experience to the next level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. Today, more than 20 million people in over 65 countries have used Voicemod to amplify themselves — and many more millions have experienced it as the audience of our users!
We are an international, multidisciplinary team of over 100 people — and have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us express ourselves.
Does this sound like you?
About the role
In the Operations, specifically the Business Development, Partnerships & IP licensing team, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (Content Creator Products) Your mission will be to lead the companies business development efforts in the search for valuable partners in the Content Creator sector who will commercially adopt and utilise Voicemod’s technology across all digital platforms.
This role will be leading the charge for the company's B2B2C strategy in global markets. The Business Development Manager (Content Creator Products) will be responsible for creating their own leads, developing potential partners and closing deals with product driven digital businesses.
What you'll do
- In this role, you'll be responsible for the sales pipeline of deals emanating from the US and European territories. In addition you will hold responsibility for:
- Identification of top targets in the Content Creator sector, focusing on platforms, distributors and developers
- Identifying and building business cases for high potential partnership opportunities
- Creating a pipeline of B2B2C partnerships in the Content Creator sector that generate new revenues for the company
- Structuring and negotiation of commercial agreements with partners
- Managing and optimizing a portfolio of partnerships to grow and support the business
- Raising the profile of the company and its brand amongst the corporate world globally
- Attending trade shows and conferences
- Gathering intelligence on the competitive landscape and feeding back into the business
- Liaising with internal and external legal personnel for the preparation, negotiation and execution of commercial agreements
- Working closely with account management, marketing and technology teams to ensure partners have proper support and excellent service
- Talking the talk and walking the walk. Being able to have product technical conversations and turning customer demands and business models into product requirements.
What you'll need
- A proven closer in the consumer tech and B2B2C technology sector
- A strong product knowledge and focus and experience with platform or product partnerships
- Experience in the consumer internet industry, particular within a streaming, influencer or content creator tools company
- You have a career history of working for several years in a Business Development or partnerships role within a tech sector business and/or product led business in a streaming platform or similar business
- Passion for digital entertainment and popular culture. You are passionate about content creators and love watching Twitch and Youtube streams, maybe even being a content creator yourself
- A very organised, results driven sales professional
- Excellent presentation skills, strong written and verbal communication
- You are an excellent communicator, a natural collaborator and business partner.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across multiple teams
- You are flexible, adaptable and don't mind moving quickly to keep up with the demands of a busy, yet exciting work environment
- Comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables
- Work experience and active networks globally in consumer tech is essential
- Absolute creative fluency in English; Spanish a plus
- Self-Starter and ability to drive and manage activities and projects on their own
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A true passion for Voicemod's vision and mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: