Growth Marketing Manager (South Korea)
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About The Role
In this position you will assist across all areas of marketing for South Korea: From content creation to liaising with partners and managing social media channels. The Growth country manager will be responsible for all marketing activities ongoing in South Korea and will follow the user acquisition and growth strategy already established in other countries. You will need to have in-depth experience in the South Korean market.
What you'll do
- Content localization and creation
- Monitor and analyze content success
- Identify South Korean content creators and manage the relationship with them
- Open and manage all social media networks relevant in South Korean
- Identify growth marketing opportunities in the market
- Identify digital trends and insights in South Korea to boost brand relevance and create online engaging content and experiences
- Think outside-the-box and pitch new marketing initiatives that can boost app downloads
- Measure and drive KPIs aligning to channel marketing goals and priorities to optimise efficiency of marketing activities
- Set up, supervise and maintain successful pay-per-click advertising campaign including keywords, bids, ad copy and landing pages
What you'll need
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing
- Native in South Korean and fluent in English
- Other languages such as German or Russian would be considered as a big plus
- Experience in the gaming industry desiderable
- Strong copywriting skills
- Result oriented and creative
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- High capacity to interpret the data, analyze problems and present solutions
- Excellent executor with hands on spirit
- Proactive attitude with the ability to identify new business opportunities and focus on getting things done
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush and ScreamingFrog desiderable
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Holidays: 26 vacation days (23 + 24th & 31st of December and your birthday off!).
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package plus performance bonus (up to 15%)
- Remote stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: