Product Marketing Manager (Content Creators)
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We are on a mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. We do this by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone — or anything.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive. Today, more than 3 million people in over 65 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves!
Working at Voicemod means:
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We're a diverse, multidisciplinary team comprised of over 100 people — and while headquartered in Valencia, Spain, we have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us “amplify ourselves”.
Does this sound like you?
About The Role
In the Marketing department, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our Content Creators targeted products, whose mission will be to envision and execute on the product marketing strategy in order to grow Voicemod user base all over the world. You will work with the cross-functional product team on product education and adoption of the apps, focusing on engagement and retention, collaborating with the Growth team on user acquisition.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping Voicemod’s Content Creator roadmap through competitive insight, product positioning, go-to-market strategies and the execution of key launches that push our brand forward.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the user journey and lifecycle, including strategy, planning and implementing campaigns to activate, engage, and reactivate customers
- Educate and onboard customers about the product offering
- Develop, maintain and improve influencer partnership programs
- Leverage active/engaged content creators to become Voicemod advocates and participate in custom affiliation program
- Funnel optimization from consideration to sign up to onboarding experience all the way to purchase
- Keep active users engaged and increase activity
- Amp up our existing digital marketing channels (email, push, in-app, social) and test new channels to increase engagement with Voicemod’s products among our target segments
- Prevent customers from lapsing; Reactivate inactive customers
- Increase Product adoption by communicating new and existing products to the existing customers (up- & cross-sell)
- Work closely with data/analytics tools to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve
- Work on product and marketing partnerships with relevant brands, promoting win-win cooperation
- You’ll use your expertise and data-driven recommendations to make a lasting mark across all of our channels including email, mobile push notifications, in-app messages, and others
- You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with performance-based user acquisition, content & community marketing, multimedia production, and product management to name a few
This problem space encompasses the end-to-end customer lifecycle (across consideration, acquisition, engagement, retention & re-engagement), marketing technologies, promotions and referrals, and more. You’ll analyze user feedback and drive continuous product improvement. In this role, you'll be working closely with colleagues across Business Development, Content, Engineering, Data Science, Design, Marketing, and User Research to bring your ideas to life.
What you'll need
- You are a digitally native gamer, deep knowledge of gaming influencer space and Twitch specifically is a MUST
- Minimum 3 years experience in product and customer lifecycle marketing across the whole user journey: Ideally experience in a consumer subscription-based app company
- Experience developing and maintaining VIP and loyalty programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Technical understanding that spans all levels of abstraction and the systems you'll be building
- Analytical thinker with strong skills in user segmentation using data tools
- High-level of communication and copywriting skills. Word mastery
- Able to a/b test different ways of expression
- We are seeking a self-starter who is comfortable in a role that is equal parts strategy as it is execution
- User obsession. high drive for understanding and meeting users’ needs
- Experience with marketing automation platform or tools would come in handy
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A high bar across the board -- from your own contributions to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- A true passion for Voicemod's mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high-quality end products
- High-level of proficiency in English, some Spanish helpful
If you join us, you'll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!