Product Marketing Manager (Content Creators)
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
In the Marketing department, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our Content Creators targeted products, whose mission will be to envision and execute on the product marketing strategy in order to grow Voicemod user base all over the world. You will work with the cross-functional product team on product education and adoption of the apps, focusing on engagement and retention, collaborating with the Growth team on user acquisition.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping Voicemod’s Content Creator roadmap through competitive insight, product positioning, go-to-market strategies and the execution of key launches that push our brand forward.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the user journey and lifecycle, including strategy, planning and implementing campaigns to activate, engage, and reactivate customers
- Educate and onboard customers about the product offering
- Develop, maintain and improve influencer partnership programs
- Leverage active/engaged content creators to become Voicemod advocates and participate in custom affiliation program
- Funnel optimization from consideration to sign up to onboarding experience all the way to purchase
- Amp up our existing digital marketing channels (email, push, in-app, social) and test new channels to increase engagement with Voicemod’s products among our target segments
- Prevent customers from lapsing; Reactivate inactive customers
- Increase Product adoption by communicating new and existing products to the existing customers (up- & cross-sell)
- Work closely with data/analytics tools to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve
- Work on product and marketing partnerships with relevant brands, promoting win-win cooperation
This problem space encompasses the end-to-end customer lifecycle (across consideration, acquisition, engagement, retention & re-engagement), marketing technologies, promotions and referrals, and more. You’ll analyze user feedback and drive continuous product improvement. In this role, you'll be working closely with colleagues across Business Development, Content, Engineering, Data Science, Design, Marketing, and User Research to bring your ideas to life.
What you'll need
- You are a digitally native gamer, deep knowledge of gaming influencer space and Twitch specifically is a MUST
- Minimum 3 years experience in product and customer lifecycle marketing across the whole user journey: Ideally experience in a consumer subscription-based app company
- Experience developing and maintaining VIP and loyalty programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Technical understanding that spans all levels of abstraction and the systems you'll be building
- Analytical thinker with strong skills in user segmentation using data tools
- High-level of communication and copywriting skills. Word mastery
- Able to a/b test different ways of expression
- User obsession. high drive for understanding and meeting users’ needs
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A true passion for Voicemod's mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high-quality end products
- High-level of proficiency in English, some Spanish helpful
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: