Senior IT Specialist
About Voicemod 🚀
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 30 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 150+ people working remotely from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future. Does it sound like you?
Working at Voicemod means 🎖️
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
About the role 💡
We are looking for a Senior IT Specialist with a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT and 3 years of experience in a senior IT role in companies with more than 100 employees, whose mission will be designing, implementing, and maintaining our company's IT infrastructure and systems, as well as managing and supporting applications, tools and services. This role requires a combination of technical expertise and leadership skills.
***The job requires on-site presence in our office in Valencia***
What you'll do 💼
- Collaborate with other departments (HR, Operations, Engineering) to ensure new hires are properly onboarded and to ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems align with the company's technical and business objectives.
- Monitor and update equipment needs for departments to ensure effective performance.
- Onboarding and offboarding tasks.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues as they arise, and provide technical guidance and support to other team members and departments.
- Manage, monitor and ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations for network performance, security, safety in the workplace (2FA), and support to all the employees (JIRA).
- Purchase orders for IT equipment/tools/SAAS and update IT inventory records.
- Define best practices for the use of Global Tools and improve protocols and procedures.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date on new technologies and industry trends, and work with various system management tools to enforce security updates and patches.
What you'll need ✅
- Relevant qualification for the position such as Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable experience.
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English (B2+) and negotiation Spanish skills
- Knowledge and experience with different Operating systems (Linux, Windows and IOS).
- Knowledge of JIRA and experience in Tools/SAAS Management.
- Skill in planning and executing projects efficiently.
- Having the ability to adapt to change and handle unexpected situations.
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
Bonus Points 🦄
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, or C#
- Leadership and project management experience
- Have experience in remote companies.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Voicemod.
Hiring process ⚙️
Our interview process takes place on Google Meet and tends to consist of the following stages:
1️⃣ TA Team - Validate details, experience and tell you more about Voicemod (45min).
2️⃣ Hiring Manager - Give you a job overview and go deeper on your professional experience (60min).
3️⃣ Technical Assessment - A challenge to go deeper on your technical skills and a follow up interview (up to 120 min).
4️⃣ Final Interview - Last conversation focused on soft skills and ways of working (60min).
If you want to have a look on how to get a successful job application, have a look here!
Our perks ❤️
⏱ Flexible Working Hours - Adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
🌍 Remote Working - Decide if you want to work from home, from our office in Valencia, or wherever you might be traveling to!
✈️ 26 vacation days - 23 regular days + December 24th & 31st + your birthday off!
🏖️ Extra week off in August - Don't worry about pending stuff, the entire company will be off!
📖 Learning & Development - Enjoy LinkedIn training courses covered by us.
🏥 Wellbeing - Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain.
🔌 Remote stipend - To compensate for remote working costs.
🧑🏫 Free English or Spanish lessons - From beginner to advanced levels.
🎮 Gamer-oriented environment - Gaming nights are common around here!
What are we doing and how does it look like to work with us? Check out the links below!
YouTube | Careers Page | Glassdoor | Blog | Medium | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | TikTok | Facebook
If you haven't used Voicemod yet, you can download it here!!