Senior IT Specialist
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
We are looking for a Senior IT Specialist with more than 3 year of experience in companies with more than 100 employees, whose mission will be managing and supporting applications, tools, services, and infrastructure.
The Senior IT Specialist is responsible for providing direct support to employees across the organization, managing the equipment, installing or upgrading components, setting up equipment and software, creating a secure environment, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that new hires and their IT equipment are set up and ready for their first day
- Define the specifications of IT equipment and peripherals per role together with the manager in charge of each area
- Evaluate and recommend hardware setup to keep up with the different vendor and third party changes
- Work with various system management tools to enforce security updates and patches
- Setup and decommission user accounts to services on-prem and cloud-based in a Single Sign-on environment
- Support user systems in a Linux, Windows and Mac environment
- Coordination and scheduling for testing of audio/visual equipment prior to corporate-wide meeting events
- Servers and racks management
- License and access management
- Asset tracking and user hardware management using an asset tracking system
- Network management and monitoring
- Management and maintenance of security
- Safety in the workplace (2FA)
- Support all employees (tickets) remotely and in our headquarters in Valencia
- Manage purchase orders for IT equipment
- Inventory of equipment and peripherals with JIRA
- Define best practices for the use of Global Tools in the enterprise (Google G-Suite, Notion, Slack,...)
- Create protocols and procedures and their communication (passwords, antivirus, software, etc. . . )
- Manage equipment repairs and warranties
- Assistance and advice on digital events, meetings, etc
- Digital tools/SAAS management, maintenance and purchase
- Supervise office communications and fix related issues
- Perform basic maintenance on company equipment (e.g. laptops or servers) including: reinstalation of operating systems, adding storage or increasing RAM capacity
What you'll need
- Relevant qualification for the position such as Vocational Training (FP), Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable experience
- Knowledge and experience with Operating systems (Linux, Windows and IOS)
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English (B2+)
- A positive attitude, strong problem-solving skills and enjoy thinking on your feet
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage your own time and deadlines effectively
- Ability to debug errors
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- (Bonus) Must have experience working remotely
- (Bonus) Passionate and hungry to learn new skills and technologies
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
Check out these videos: