Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
As a Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for hiring the best talent for Voicemod, working closely with our internal stakeholders while delivering a high-quality candidate experience. This role will give you the opportunity to manage recruitment processes end-to-end across a variety of tech roles as well as taking ownership of important projects within the People realm related to: recruitment process improvement, analytics, employer branding and more!
What you'll do
- Source and engage with candidates across different seniority levels and business areas. We primarily use LinkedIn Recruiter, but referrals are also working out nicely for us
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process: sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, working closely with hiring managers and closing candidates. Our ATS is Lever!
- Get exposure to and work across Tech (Frontend, Backend, Fullstack, QA, Data Analytics and Product)
- Participate in and own value-adding projects related to employer branding, candidate experience or interview process improvement
- Share with candidates our employer value proposition and be a Voicemod ambassador within talent networks
What you'll need
- 3+ years of relevant recruitment experience within a technology/startup environment. A combination of in-house and agency experience would be a plus!
- Previous experience recruiting internationally across Tech roles
- A focus on quality: passion for finding the best candidates and providing the best candidate experience
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Fluent communication (written and oral) skills in English
- A positive, people-first attitude, as well as the ability to act as a talent acquisition advisor
- (Bonus) If you have owned employer branding initiatives
- (Bonus) If you have previously worked with Lever
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Holidays: 26 vacation days (23 + 24th & 31st of December and your birthday off!).
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package plus performance bonus (up to 15%)
- Remote stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: