Talent Acquisition Specialist
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We are on a mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. We do this by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone — or anything.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive. Today, more than 3 million people in over 65 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves!
Working at Voicemod means:
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We're a diverse, multidisciplinary team comprised of over 100 people — and while headquartered in Valencia, Spain, we have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us “amplify ourselves”.
Does this sound like you?
About The Role
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for hiring the best talent for Voicemod, working closely with our internal stakeholders while delivering a high-quality candidate experience. This role will give you the opportunity to manage recruitment processes end-to-end across tech and non-tech roles as well as taking ownership of important projects within the People realm related to: recruitment process improvement, analytics, employer branding and more!
What you'll do
- Source and engage with candidates across different seniority levels and business areas. We primarily use LinkedIn Recruiter, but referrals are also working out nicely for us
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process: sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, working closely with hiring managers and closing candidates. Our ATS is Lever!
- Get exposure to and work across Tech (Frontend, Backend, QA, Product) and Non-Tech (Marketing, Operations, Business Development) roles
- Participate in and own value-adding projects related to employer branding, candidate experience or interview process improvement
- Share with candidates our employer value proposition and be a Voicemod ambassador within talent networks
What you'll need
- 3+ years of relevant recruitment experience within a technology/startup environment. A combination of in-house and agency experience would be a plus!
- Previous experience recruiting internationally across Tech and/or Non-Tech roles
- A focus on quality: passion for finding the best candidates and providing the best candidate experience
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Fluent communication (written and oral) skills in English
- A positive, people-first attitude, as well as the ability to act as a talent acquisition advisor
- (Bonus) If you have owned employer branding initiatives
- (Bonus) If you have previously worked with Lever
If you join, you'll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!