Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
What you'll do
- Performing forecasting and analysis that support major corporate decisions (P&L, BS and cash flow)
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
- Comparing historical results against forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments, new projects and partnerships
- Generating three- to five-year financial forecasts
- Provide support to team managers on building business cases for the headcount planning, new business opportunities, changes in the corporate structure, partnerships, IP deals, etc
- Link the KPIs model with financial forecasts and generate different scenarios, collaborating with other teams like Business Operations & Strategy, Product Management, Marketing and Data
- Helping with spotting and sizing delayed revenues to future models
What you'll need
- Proven experience in financial planning of at least 5 years. Amazing if you have experience in the following business models: digital goods, B2B and B2C subscription, Free-to-Play and In-App Purchases
- Experience managing planning processes in an environment of rapid change and exponential growth. If you have done so in a growth stage startup, it is a big plus!
- Supreme dominion of modelling in spreadsheets. You love modelling in spreadsheets (Excel, Google Spreadsheets, ...). You are always looking for new ways of doing thinks with Excel to increase your productivity and automate recurring tasks
- Despite your fabulous dominion of spreadsheets, you know and use cloud tools to forecast
- Previous team management and leadership experience
- You feel good working with different roles throughout the organisation to understand the specific needs of each business model
- Be a highly organised person capable of managing and documenting several projects simultaneously
- Proactivity in figuring out alternatives and creative solutions. You never scale a problem without a solution
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Global vision. Consider economic and business trends, review past Company performance and take into account Company next strategy
- (Bonus) Business intelligence tools and data analytics
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
Check out these videos: