Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation and the go-to companion for gamers and content creators looking to take the online experience, enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. Today more than 3 million people in over 200 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves! Voicemod is on a mission to make sure that everybody can express themselves through sound by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone or anything.
Working at Voicemod is about
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We are a diverse, multidisciplinary and distributed team of over 90 people with headquarters in Valencia, Spain. We share a passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding the fun in everything we do. We welcome people from all backgrounds who share our values, who seek the opportunity to help build the perfect company and a quality product that enables us all to “amplify our selves”.
Does this sound like you?
What you'll do
- Performing budgeting, forecasting, and analysis that support major corporate decisions (P&L, BS and cash flow)
- Working with individual Teams and Mods to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget, as well as business models for new revenue streams and new projects
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments, new projects and partnerships
- Generating three- to five-year financial forecasts
What you'll need
- Proven experience in financial planning of at least 5 years. Amazing if you have experience in subscription-based business models
- Experience managing planning processes in an environment of rapid change and exponential growth. If you have done so in a startup, it is a big plus!
- Supreme dominion of modelling in spreadsheets. You love modelling in spreadsheets (Excel, Google Spreadsheets, ...). You are always looking for new ways of doing thinks with Excel to increase your productivity and automate recurring tasks.
- Previous team management and leadership experience
- You feel good working with different roles throughout the organisation to understand the specific needs of each business model
- Be a highly organised person capable of managing and documenting several projects simultaneously
- Proactivity in figuring out alternative and creative solutions. You never scale a problem without a solution
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Global vision. Consider economic and business trends, review past Company performance and take into account Company next strategy
- Experience using financial planning and forecasting tools
- (Bonus) Business intelligence tools and data analytics
- (Bonus) Startup experience
If you join our team, you'll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!