Enterprise Risk - Outsourcing Officer
Risk Control /
Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 800 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with modules, which are easy to integrate and cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As part of the Global Risk Control Division, you are expected to deeply immerse yourself into topics and areas, identify and manage any obstacle that could hinder the organization to meet its strategic objectives, and ensure that the organization acts within the set risk appetite set by Unzer.
This is a dual role, acting as an Outsourcing officer on the one hand and as Financial Risk Officer on the other hand. This is an exciting role in which you will have the opportunity to work from the 2nd Line of Defense - to help ensure risk and controls are effectively managed within the organization.
You will also work in close collaboration with management/teams/people across the organization to (i) support /assist the business with the risk related topics, (ii) identify new or improving existing control/processes, (iii) create more risk awareness within the organization, (iv) support the teams to follow processes and procedures that have been developed within Unzer Group.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Be the local expert and support the teams in risk-related matters.
- Ensuring the Outsourcing framework is implemented and integrated across Unzer entities in accordance with the relevant regulations (EBA, CSSF circulars, etc.) and if needed, other EU regulations (if applicable).
- Ensuring the Financial Risk framework is implemented and identifies gaps as well as offering solutions/changes/preventive measures.
- Continually assess the framework and propose changes to meet regulatory, risk, and control requirements.
- Further development and maintaining Unzer policy, guidelines, etc.
- Support in carrying out (financial & non-financial) risk analyses as well as review and control of the existing outsourcing contracts.
- Preparation and support of the internal and external audits as well as others.
- Implementation and monitoring of training and risk awareness programs.
- Supporting the Group Risk Control functions with various projects, tasks, and/or other outsourcing-related activities.
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements around Vendor/Third Party & Outsourcing
- Knowledge of internal control and (financial) risk management frameworks with a strong understanding of payment/financial services business operations and/or acquiring business operations (pre).
- Understanding of Luxembourg and/or European regulations
- Experience working on change requirements and/or in project management (pre)
- 3+ years of experience in third-party management or outsourcing management.
- Experience working in an agile working environment.
- The skill set to interpret regulations, and present conclusions and plans both orally and in writing to various stakeholders.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English. German is plus.
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid work model to allow you to keep a work-life balance – you can work from home up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge-sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.