QA Engineer - Debt Collection
Some Unzer Locations /
Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 800 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with modules, which are easy to integrate and cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behaviour and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
As a QA Engineer, you'll report to the tech lead within an agile software product development team. You’ll be working together with other highly motivated experts to develop the best software products for the Unzer Debt Collection Agency Universum Inkasso, a group-internal and licensed debt collection agency for all merchants to collect claims.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Debt Collection Development team is focused on delivering software products for automated debt collection and target group-specific, fully automated outbound communication, including e.g., sophisticated workflow management, individualized solution offering referring to Unzer payment methods, phone communication and individualized campaign management.
Please note the starting date for this position is in July 2023.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Cover new functionalities with automated tests in parallel to the ongoing development
- Define and implement automated performance tests
- Maintain and define new metrics for monitoring and automated alerts
- Design and constantly revise the testing strategy
- Test case design for new features
- Collaborate closely with developers and product owners to achieve optimal test coverage
- Bug and test reporting
- Perform code reviews for automated tests
- Contribute to the setup of CI/CD and release processes
- Collaborate with other teams for integration, e2e, and contract testing
- Follow the global QA standards and collaborate with QAs across the organisation, sharing knowledge and experience
- You have a solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- You understand CI/CD approaches well
- You have experience working in quality assurance and doing tasks related to the creation of test cases, defect reporting, test reporting, test strategies, performing functional testing
- You have good programming skills and experience with frontend and backend test automation
- You’re passionate about software testing, have a proactive attitude, a willingness to learn, and strive for continuous improvement
- You have excellent communication skills and an ability to work with team members in different locations
- You’re business fluent in English and German (at least B2 level)
- Work experience in regulated entities
- Experience with DevOps tasks, Datadog monitoring, Jenkins or ArgoCD pipeline knowledge
- SQL knowledge
Nice to have:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model to allow you to keep work-life balance – you can work remotely up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.