Senior Associate Group Treasury
Some Unzer Locations /
Finance and Legal /
Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 800 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with modules, which are easy to integrate and cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
As Senior Associate Group Treasury, you will report to the Director of Group Treasury/Senior Lead Group Treasury while working closely with various stakeholders across the Unzer Group.
You will be involved in the latest Fintech projects and pushing the barrier to what is possible in today's digital payment market by analyzing the cash movements for Unzer. Supported by a deeply skilled Treasury team (both locally and across the group) you will be able to bring your ideas on business improvements to life. Unzer is about changing the payments world, and you will have the chance to play an important role.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As Senior Associate Group Treasury you will – together with your team – be at the forefront of instilling a cash culture in the organization and ensure that liquidity matters are considered in all major business decisions of the Unzer Group.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Support the Director Group Treasury/Senior Lead Group Treasury in steering group-wide liquidity of Unzer by preparing regular cash forecasts together with the operational units and by deriving proposals for the coordination of payments within the Group
- Manage banking relationships including ongoing day-to-day communication and preparation of materials for on-site audits (2-6/year)
- Support in managing regulator relations including preparation of reports on capital requirements and reconciliation of client funds
- Take responsibility for selected treasury-specific risk management topics (e.g. Hedging; FX; Insurance)
- Manage selected improvement initiatives toward increased automation and process simplification
- You have a passion for Treasury
- You have some first-hand experience in Treasury/Finance including some know-how in cash flow modeling
- You have a solid understanding of budget planning and finance
- You have good presentation and communication skills including fluency in spoken and written German/English
- You understand how to pull data from various sources and consolidate them in a meaningful way using standard software
- Previous experience in the audit sector
- Experience in the payment industry
- SAP S/4Hana knowledge
NICE TO HAVE
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid work model to allow you to keep work-life balance – you can work from home up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge-sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.