Full Stack Developer - Java&Angular - Debt Collection (m/f/d)
Some Unzer Locations /
Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 800 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with modules, which are easy to integrate and cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behaviour and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Debt Collection Development is focused on delivering software products for automated debt collection and target group-specific and fully automated outbound communication, including e.g., sophisticated workflow management, individualized solution offering referring to Unzer payment methods, phone communication and individualized campaign management.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Implement and test software product features for the backend microservice infrastructure providing data for the debt collection system
- Implement web application frontends with Angular providing features for e.g. the Document Management System, for printing documents, sending emails, for telephony services
- Implement and test software product features for the backend debt collection system IKAROS with Java-Script Version ES6
- Implement database functions for the backend debt collection system with Microsoft-SQL
- Contribute to software product design by writing technical specifications
- Work with the Unzer Tech standards and processes and help us improve them
- Be actively involved in the team and organisational knowledge sharing
- You have experience working with the web technologies like Angular, Java-/TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- You have experience working with Spring Boot (2+) and Java 11 and above
- You are familiar with JDBC, JPA and Spring-Data-JDBC
- You are familiar with the SQL-Dialects MySQL, MariaDB and MS SQL Server
- You are familiar with working GIT and the Scrum-process
- You have experience in transforming functional processes into working software
- You always diligently test and document your deliveries
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or other education in the IT field
- You have a good command of German (at least B1) and are fluent in English
- You have the know-how about delivering software to the AWS cloud platform
- You worked with Docker or Kubernetes platforms and you’re familiar with these containerization concepts
- You are familiar with AWS components or services like Fargateand S3
- You are familiar with working with microservices and messaging
- You have some experience in Java 18 & C#
- You have experience working for regulated entities
Nice to have
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid work model to allow you to keep work-life balance – you can work from home up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge-sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.