Senior QA Engineer - Native Mobile Apps (m/f/d)
Tillhub. Who are we? 75 smart people from all over the world, far more iPads than employees and an innovative product that is driving digitalisation in Germany: A cloud-based iPad POS system that makes cashiering fun again. We are growing like crazy because we are simply good. Become part of our team now!
- Implement automated tests for our mobile applications (native Android and iOS)
- Own mobile test automation and its execution end-to-end
- With 5+ years of experience
- Strategically plan, execute and maintain QA activities
- Identify quality issues in existing and new solutions
- Assure quality standards by assessing functionality, usability, scalability and security
- Work closely with developers and hold them accountable for their own quality assurance
- Review and co-author technical specifications
- Software QA Engineer working on mission-critical products
- Test automation experience for mobile applications
- Hands-on experience with native mobile test implementation using Espresso, Kotlin, Swift and XCUITests (at least 2 of the tools)
- A role model for quality with a diligent work attitude and a keen eye for detail
- Experiences with CI/CD solutions (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Fluent in English
- We are located in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin - with an office day and, if desired, with 80% home office.
- A generous training budget helps you to discover your development potential and freedom to shape your own career from the very beginning.
- Your learning curve remains steep. Regular exchange and feedback meetings are very important to us.
- With us you have a challenging multi-product environment.
- We are an international team with 16 different languages, whereby English is our internal language of communication.
- You have the best mobility with a BVG company ticket
- Corporate benefits, online yoga courses, in-house German courses and regular team and company events