Chief People Officer (m/f/d) - Remote possible
People & Places – People & Places /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
What you'll be doing
- Enabling a mission and culture & values driven organisation
- Maintaining a happy and high performing team
- Demonstrating recruiting and retention excellence
- Providing professional advice and being the trusted advisor on all people topics to the CEO and other executive members
- Organisational Development (OD): supporting the development of a high performing and happy culture. Delivering improvement: focused and values based people management and OD to ensure the right Uberaller’s are in place with the right skills and talents to achieve our business goals.
- Lead on the design & implementation of the People Plan, that aligns with the overall mission and strategy of Uberall, resulting in innovative, best practices and guidelines that will service the full range of people needs and help build a high-performing and happy culture
- Provide HR guidance on special projects, HR analytics & reporting, talent reviews, training, change management, organizational design, diversity and inclusion.
- Ensuring clear accountabilities and effective processes are in place to measure performance, develop leadership capability and address people concerns.
- Leading a high performing people & places team that helps all Uberallers to navigate and leverage and perform with our ways of working in a distributed environment.
The experience we hope you bring to Uberall:
- Previous recent experience in a C-level/VP role (CPO, Head of People, VP HR) where you were part of the executive team, reporting into the CEO or Founder and held the overall responsibility for a global People team.
- Extensive experience in building and leading diverse global teams, including all specialties within the HR department - i.e. HR Operations, HRBP’s, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits.
- Strong knowledge of HR Tech, as we are a tech-savvy company and need someone to lead the way when it comes to the systems, automation, integrations and all things related to this within the People and Places teams.
- You understand what it means to work in a fast-growing technology company, and have a track record of building a fun and inclusive culture whilst implementing the structure needed to scale.
- You will be able to put Uberall on the global map of Great Places to Work, ensuring we are known for our fantastic culture and innovative ways of working.
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing global SaaS company, who is helping customers around the world to grow.
- You will join an international C-level team, based in the UK, DE, FR and USA. It’s a truly global role. The People and Places team is also based in a variety of locations.
- Excellent salary package, a combination of a base salary, equity package (ESOP) and a performance bonus.
- A fun, unique, diverse and creative environment where you can make a difference and a lot of impact from day one.
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.