(Senior) Pre-Sales Solution Engineer DACH (m/f/d) - Remote possible
Pre-Sales Solutions – Pre-Sales Solutions EMEA /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
Your aim as a (Senior) Pre-Sales Solution Engineer is to provide the value and insight that facilitates successful outcomes for our prospects and partners to achieve their local customer engagement & acquisition objectives.
We do this by using product, SaaS and industry knowledge along with value based insights and a bespoke toolkit to find the right answer or solution to a problem.
As a (Senior) Pre-Sales Solution Engineer DACH, (m/f/d) you will be working with your colleagues in the Enterprise and Partner Sales teams to support them with the discovery and development of opportunities, and to help them to find the answers that create the solutions they need to help them deliver first-class Uberall experiences to their prospects.
With an understanding of the world of SaaS and state-of-the-art Website technologies, API integration, information architecture and marketing knowledge gained from working in SEM and digital marketing environments, you will be able to articulate unique, strategic solutions that work across 1st, 2nd and 3rd Party customer environments for all Direct Enterprise and Partner Reseller prospects and customers.
Pre-Sales all starts with questions, so we are looking for versatile and naturally inquisitive individuals to join our expanding and global team.
For the right candidate, this role is an exciting career move working at the forefront of the local mobile search, supporting new, successful methods of customer engagement, helping our Enterprise and Reseller customers, deliver more meaningful interactions with their customers - all from one class-leading SaaS platform.
- Experience in understanding SaaS technical architecture and integration scenarios is required for this role.
- You will be working with our customers and internal Uberall teams to create the right technical framework for integrated and connected experiences.
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Build and present customized demos
- To provide the analysis, insights and support materials that make the difference throughout the opportunity process.
- Providing unique Solution Engineering support materials that make the difference throughout the opportunity process.
- Multi-faceted problem solving, based on scenarios and use cases from prospects which may include investigating custom product requests, discovering product workarounds and alternative approaches/solutions, API & information architecture discovery, competitor analysis/marketing & data value analysis, creation of pilots (POC’s) and new product demonstrations
- RFP documentation response & internal stakeholder management - Working with Engineering, Legal and DPO to provide clarity for response responsibilities, cross team management and document fulfilment
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Technical Sales, Search or Solution (Sales) Engineering roles
- You are a graduate, ideally with a degree in business, marketing, or technical discipline
- You are comfortable presenting to C-Level audiences,
- Whilst not needing to be a technical expert, you have a solid understanding of technology and how SaaS solutions like Uberall’s are designed, delivered and supported.
- You have a strong understanding of digital marketing, SEM, SEO, Local Search and GMB, developed via roles working on developing digital strategies for a brand in-house, or at an agency, or whilst working as a supplier of other digital marketing technologies
- You are self-motivated and able to work autonomously to find solutions to complex problems
- Fluent in German and English. Additional languages (French/Spanish/Polish/Swedish/Danish) is a plus
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.