Account Executive - German Speaker (m/f/d) - Remote possible
Sales & BDR – EMEA Sales & BDR /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
Uberall is looking for an Account Executive who is responsible for customer adoption and growth within DACH region. This position could be done fully remotely. We are looking for an experienced German speaker salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue and new logo acquisition, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers. You're also unique in your ability to work directly with and through Uberall Partners to meet customer needs.
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory
- Lead an mid-market engagement process that is based on MEDDPICC (MEDDIC) and champion-based selling to mid-market organizations.
- Manage complex sales cycles, an adaptation of tendering processes and major responsibility in extensive contract negotiations with users, influencers and decision-makers at the CxO management level
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling mid-market
- Platform solutions that align with the customer’s product needs and business priorities.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Partner with Sales Development /Solution Engineering and Customer Success assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 2+ years of SaaS selling experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing or natural interest
- Track record of success selling into mid-market companies
- Consistently deliver on quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles from prospecting to signing by using solution selling techniques
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.