Partner Development Manager EMEA - Remote possible
Partnerships – Partnerships /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
About the role:
You will nurture and grow our international partner business with a focus on Europe. Working closely with the Strategic Partnership team in Berlin, Amsterdam, London, the United States and the whole Uberall team, you will be responsible for expanding our successful channel business. Your responsibilities will include identifying potential channel partners, resellers, and integration partners presenting our SaaS solution and introducing our business and market potential, preparing product presentations, developing customized proposals for potential partners or resellers and negotiating contracts. In conjunction with our Product and Sales teams, you will foster innovative approaches to expand our partner network and offers. This is a remote position, the successful candidate will be ideally based out of Germany, France, UK or the Netherlands.
- Outbound acquisition (mail, phone, social media) to prospects in order to grow Uberall’s channel partner and reseller business
- Lead research and prospecting
- Approach potential partners, establish and maintain relationships
- Handle inbound requests from potential channel partners/resellers
- Negotiate contracts and business terms to close deals and grow long-term business relationships
- Understand partners’ ecosystems and business models to successfully determine important key factors for a highly valuable partnership
- Represent Uberall at prospect meetings and conferences
- Maintain your pipeline and accounts in our CRM
- Support the onboarding and account management of channel partners/resellers
- Constantly improve business processes, specifically influence product development and commercialisation to establish Uberall as the leading Location Marketing Cloud Platform for resellers
- Support our expansion efforts by collaborating with our Strategic Partnership, Marketing, Customer Operations and Solution Engineering team
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field, MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience in business development in Western Europe, ideally related to software or SaaS products, online marketing products or (digital) business directories, hosting, telecommunications and ideally focussed on SME Partners.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with prospects, partners and business associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French. German is a plus
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets and CRM
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting prospects/partners
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- Great organisational skills
- Good networking skills
- The ability to think strategically
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.