Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Remote
Customer Success – Customer Success North America /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
About the role:
As a Enterprise Customer Success Manager you are the trusted advisor of our wide array of exciting international Enterprise customers and are ultimately responsible for maximising the value our customers derive from using our products. You lead strategic conversations and help our customers to achieve their business goals – all while representing the voice of the customer internally to understand customer needs, trends, and drive product innovation and success stories.
- You take over the post-sales relationship with our biggest customers and are responsible for understanding their business needs and goals, consulting them with best practices on adoption and growth, and act as their trusted advisor
- You work on maintaining and growing the value of your account portfolio and collaborate closely with cross-functional team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- You are responsible for the strategic positioning and implementation of our products with the customer, and maintaining product expertise across all Uberall products
- You are delivering and communicating ROI for your clients, influencing lifetime value through high product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall NPS scores
- You know your customer's performance KPIs, anticipate their next step and provide them with guidance towards the desired outcome, continuously identifying individual optimisation potential and developing concepts for its implementation.
- You conduct in-person business reviews with Director/VP-level decision-makers and other relevant stakeholders.
- You are always close to the customer, accompany our customers, never leave them alone at different levels of escalation, and define measures and resolutions with them to solve it in a sustainable and optimal way
- Experience in Customer Success or similar field (account management, professional project management, management consulting, technology enablement) in a SaaS company and/or start-up (software technology, SaaS, cloud services, etc.)
- You have had success working with clients to drive software product adoption
- You can navigate customer organisational structures and build relationships with different stakeholders
- You are effective at facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- You have a high degree of communicative skills, high-quality consulting skills as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- You are a self-motivated individual that knows how to identify and deliver value to internal/external customers.
- You are curious and can effectively uncover customer needs and growth opportunities
- You learn fast and can quickly grasp technological and business concepts
- You can articulate technical concepts, value propositions or recommendations clearly to customers
- You are highly organised and can prioritise tasks efficiently in a goal-oriented manner while remaining flexible
- You are a team player and enjoy fostering collaborative relationships with other departments
- You speak English on a business-fluent level
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.