Enterprise Account Director (m/f/d) - German speaker - remote possible
Customer Success – Customer Success EMEA /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
As Enterprise Account Director you will be part of the newly created account management team, responsible for developing deeper relationships with our customers and generating additional revenue.
You will work with our clients to retain and grow our partnership with them through identifying opportunities and solving problems to make them successful.
We will help you develop a deep understanding of the Uberall platform so that you can consult our client, cultivate relationships, identify new opportunities within the customer and drive revenue by delivering on their business objectives.
- Effectively network with the senior stakeholders within our customers; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
- Understand clients’ strategies, KPIs, goals and ROI metrics to identify risks to clients achieving their goals and develop risk mitigation plans
- Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients and grow incremental business
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ business, their challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the location marketing technology industry and competitive landscape
- Develop and own key client initiatives and drive adoption of Uberall technologies. Actively promote Uberall’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue
- Identify and deliver on new business opportunities within the enterprise customers. Curate and communicate expertise based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories
- Work closely and effectively with Customer Success Management and Customer Operations to ensure best-in-class service. Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, with the ability to ability to plan and strategize at a senior (VP) level
- Experience working for/with enterprise customers, ideally in the SaaS industry
- Excellent and effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Able to take accountability and record of going above and beyond
- English and German (must have)
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.