Head of Digital Marketing - remote possible
Marketing – Growth Marketing /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Over 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
As Head of Digital Marketing, you will lead our Web and Digital marketing strategy and execution to drive growth in online traffic, lead and account engagement and ultimately, revenue across our target audience at Uberall. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Global Demand Generation and leads a team of 2 people.
- Ownership of marketing automation system and related martech integrations tied to lead-to-sales process, in partnership with selling and operations teams
- Responsible for the website to maximize CRO, in partnership with aligning marketing functions and counterparts in product marketing and comms/brand
- Ownership over all paid digital marketing channels as well as email marketing
- Identification and management of external resources to support digital marketing goals, such as agencies and/or consultants
- Measure ROI tied to campaign and channel KPIs
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, inclusive of website management, marketing automation & paid digital channels
- Has led a digital marketing team of at least 2 or more people
- Previous experience working in B2B environment
- Experience working in marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred)
- Preferred previous experience working in B2B SaaS companies
- Familiarity working in global team setting / across global markets
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers are some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, German and Business English language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it - we love bringing people together.
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.