Director, Strategic Account Management-Enterprise Accounts
Customer Success – Customer Success North America /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
Do you have a proven track record in building high performing Account Management teams in SaaS companies? Are you up for a new challenge where you can shape the Uberall Account Management vision and strategy for the Americas? Then this newly created position might be the perfect next step in your career.
As the Director, Americas Account Management you will be responsible for the Uberall account management strategy and execution across the Americas and will identify and enable maximum value and return for our customers and Uberall.
Together with our colleagues from Support and Customer Success, the Account Management team represents Uberall to our customers at the executive and key influencer stakeholder level. We take a lot of pride in delivering the best experience possible, while continuously developing advanced insights into our client’s strategic priorities and building relationships with decision makers and executive stakeholders. You will be the perfect fit for this role, if you are compassionate, strategic-minded and dedicated, combined with a deep understanding of how businesses work, balancing world class customer engagement with a revenue growth mindset.
- You will provide strategic leadership and direction for our account management team across our direct channels in the Americas.
- You will work with internal stakeholders to further develop a comprehensive Account Management and Revenue Growth vision, strategy and innovation oriented towards improving customer retention and growth for the organisation.
- You lead and develop a world leading account management team.
- You will develop, build and lead a long term strategic and commercial customer engagement strategy that is based on maximizing customer value, in order to drive consistent revenue growth and customer LTV.
- You will gain deep understanding and maintain the most expertise across all Uberall products.
- You will collaborate closely and conduct in person business reviews with C-level decision makers and other relevant stakeholders.
- You will build and nurture close Executive and C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, with the ability to ability to plan and strategize at a senior (VP) level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to take accountability and proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual revenue goals
- Experience working for/with large or SMB customers, ideally in the SaaS industry.
- Proven track record interfacing with customers to demonstrate the value of a service or software
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.