VP, Global Support & Services - Remote - East Based USA
Customer Operations – Customer Operations North America /
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
Do you have a proven track record in building high performing Customer Success teams in SaaS companies? Are you up for a new challenge where you can shape the Uberall Customer Service vision and strategy across the globe? Then this newly created position might be the perfect next step in your career.
As the Vice President, Global Support and Services you will be responsible for the Uberall customer service strategy and execution across teams in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Your primary goal will be to lead a high performing team that delivers world-class service to our customers and differentiates Uberall based on customer experience.
Together with our colleagues from Partnerships, Sales, Account Management and Customer Success, the Support and Services team ensures Uberall provides our customers with seamless service engagement and achieve operational excellence. We take a lot of pride in delivering the best experience possible, while continuously improving our client’s business outcomes and creating advocates of our product and services. You will be the perfect fit for this role, if you are compassionate, strategic-minded with a focus on operational excellence. You have a deep understanding of how businesses work, balancing world class customer engagement with a growth mindset.
- You provide strategic leadership and direction for our Technical Support, Professional Services, Data Operations, and Customer Educations teams.
- You work with internal stakeholders to further develop a comprehensive Customer Support & Services vision, strategy and innovation oriented towards improving customer experience and scale for the organisation. Strategy will be based on a sound analytical approach, metrics and alignment with business plans.
- You will develop, build and lead a long term strategic and commercial customer service strategy that is based on maximizing customer experience, in order to drive product adoption, operational uptime and long-term customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- You devise product implementation strategies and lead teams to foster high initial product adoption, user enablement, and early value realization to optimize CLTV
- You gain deep understanding and maintain the most expertise for technical resolution to challenges across all Uberall products.
- You collaborate closely with your peers in Partnerships, Sales, GoToMarket Ops, Account Management & Success to address escalated client issues and engage with C-level decision makers and other relevant stakeholders when needed.
- You partner with Product & Engineering to deliver a streamlined, priority-based Defects Management process, while mobilizing your team to provide clear customer communications on product fixes and capabilities
- You drive a support automation roadmap and provide users with innovative self-help tools and knowledge assets that compliment the overall Uberall service model
- You analyse operational processes, escalation procedures and strong focus on people development.
- You know our customers satisfaction KPIs, anticipate customer needs, and devise innovative programs that generate an ideal customer outcome.
- You will work closely together with the leaders of the corporate and enterprise success teams, aligning on key processes and collaborating on comprehensive account growth strategies that leverage our team resources in line with customer needs and opportunities.
- Ideally, you are a broad-based business professional with 10+ years of experience leading a commercial customer support or services organisation in a Martech SaaS business.
- You have demonstrated success in consistently delivering revenue numbers, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining a focus on profitability.
- You are very analytical, tech-savvy, have very good Excel skills and, ideally, knowledge of the SEO space.
- You have a track record of building world class teams that have consistently outperformed team and individual objectives.
- You inspire your teams to achieve new highs, while having a continuous focus on developing your people and help them achieve their professional goals.
- You have experience in identifying and successfully addressing performance challenges.
- You understand the ecosystem and the interests of your customers, based upon which you can deduce service strategies and establish processes
- You work in a very structured and forward-looking manner, keep the overview in sight, are attentive and do not let anything disturb you
- You can prioritise in a goal-oriented manner while remaining flexible
- Excellent executive communication skills, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- An academic degree or equivalent vocational training Fluency in English
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real life impressions.