(Senior) Product Designer (all genders)
Product & Tech /
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
TradeLink is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented, and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do. In the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and recently closed our €12mn Series A led by Insight Partners and our existing investors Point Nine and Fly Ventures. Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented, and passionate.
As a Product Designer* at TradeLink you are the translator who speaks the language of our customers. You understand customer wishes and find ways to present complex processes simply and elegantly on our cloud collaboration platform.
- You work closely with our product managers and customers to validate your initial solution ideas (scribbles), independently drive the elaboration of concepts in wireframes and "click dummies" and carry out user testing.
- You follow our established product discovery process with a double-diamond approach and apply techniques such as design sprints, paper prototyping, story mapping, A/B testing, customer interviews, etc.
- You are interested in products and UX and enjoy staying up to date with best-demonstrated practices and exciting new (digital) products.
- You follow customer problems and requests closely and work on creative iterations for the continuous improvement of the user experience on our platform.
- Our users love TradeLink for its simplicity and utility. You live by these principles and implement them in your daily doings.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have several years of experience in the areas of UX design - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry. (For Junior positions 6+ months of relevant experience is a plus).
- You have a high degree of empathy, understand our customer’s perspectives, and process feedback diligently.
- You have a curious, creative mind, strong conceptual skills, and a love for detail.
- You are well-versed in common tools (such as Figma) and can handle them professionally and efficiently.
- You are business fluent in English and German: our business language is English, and user testing requires German
- You want to make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business.
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a person of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- Working with the newest tools and methods alongside enthusiastic, motivated people willing to make a difference.
- A diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- Autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- Lots of support and learning opportunities - your growth and personal development are our priority
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.