Senior Product Manager (all genders)
Product & Tech /
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
TradeLink is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented, and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do. In the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and recently closed our €12mn Series A led by Insight Partners and our existing investors Point Nine and Fly Ventures. Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented, and passionate.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You will actively shape the growth path of our organization to become Europe´s leading logistic collaboration platform provider. Take the unique opportunity and join an early-stage start-up and connect logistics on the road in Europe.
- You are a major part of an independent and interdisciplinary squad that needs you. You are the team's ears, eyes, and mouth, the interface, to the client
- By leading the product discovery process along with the Product Designer in your team, you will make sure that your team delivers, what adds customer value and brings gratification to everyone
- By involving engineers early and communicating actively with other teams and the board, you ensure that dependencies, synergies, and obstacles are detected as early as possible
- Data-driven decision-making is a must for you. No meeting without numbers, no features without hypotheses, and KPI improvements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience: You have several years of experience in product management, UX or UI design – you are enthusiastic about solving the biggest challenges in logistics
- Tools: You are familiar with and work professionally with standard design and wireframe tools such as Figma, Sketch, or similar tools. You are facilitating workshops and meetings with miro, the concept board, or similar
- Communication: You are an outstanding communication talent. You are highly empathetic, you are reliable and interested in your counterparts and their problems
- Comprehension & Creativity: Your ability to quickly understand processes and spot patterns enables you to develop creative solutions directly when in conversation with partners and management
- Proactivity & motivation: You are characterized by your high proactivity, your ceaseless hunger to learn, and your willingness to continuously improve yourself. Nothing throws you off track
- Character: You are humble and your extraordinary performance speaks for itself. You are a person of conviction
- You communicate directly and to the point, in German and English
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a person of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.