Tech Lead (all genders)
Product & Tech /
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
TradeLink is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented, and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do. In the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and recently closed our €12mn Series A led by Insight Partners and our existing investors Point Nine and Fly Ventures. Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented, and passionate.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join our team. You will actively shape the growth path of our organization to become Europe´s leading logistic collaboration platform provider. Take the unique opportunity and join an early-stage start-up and connect logistics on the road in Europe.
- You are a major part of an independent and interdisciplinary squad that needs you. You are the team's technical role model and work alongside your dedicated Product Manager and Product Designer to build a great product team
- You are the spokesperson of the CTO and are mainly responsible for your team and users' satisfaction. You own your team's self-set Business KPIs to ensure high customer satisfaction and you define your own tech KPIs to ensure a high degree of technical excellence
- You hire and develop your team members, facilitate scrum routines and communicate transparently what and how you progress
- YOU BUILD IT. YOU RUN IT. YOU OWN IT.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience: You have successfully completed a relevant degree and more than 8 years of experience in web development - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry
- Stack Skills: You can handle our stack professionally and quickly. At TradeLink we work with: ruby on rails, react js, bootstrap, Postgres, Redis, elasticsearch, Heroku, react native, raspberry pi, OpenCV
- Communication: you are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, are committed, and are interested in your interlocutors and their problems. You have an excellent written and spoken command of English
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterized by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn, and a constant desire to develop yourself further. Nothing throws you off track so quickly
- Leadership: You have excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills. Strong leadership and organizational abilities. Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients. Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills. You can lead by Example!
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a person of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.