(Senior) Fullstack Developer (all genders)
Product & Tech /
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
TradeLink is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented, and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do. In the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and recently closed our €12mn Series A led by Insight Partners and our existing investors Point Nine and Fly Ventures. Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented, and passionate.
We are looking for a (Senior) Fullstack Developer to join our team. You will actively shape the growth path of our organization to become Europe´s leading logistic collaboration platform provider. Take the unique opportunity and join an early-stage start-up and connect logistics on the road in Europe.
- Manage Agile Development Cycle
- Participate in Grooming's, Sprint Meetings, Technical Estimation, Retrospective and Reviews
- Actively communicate the status of your work, problems, shortcomings and changes
- Be open to give feedback to product owners, stakeholders and your team members
- Be open to receiving feedback from anyone to learn and grow
- Do Merge Reviews
- Develop Features End-To-End
- Help in feature ideation and definition
- Develop frontend and backend and perform user acceptance testing with product
- Deploy and monitor features by monitoring business KPI’s and tech performance
- Strive for technical excellence
- Implement your feature as you would open-source it
- Understand DRY, CoC, and own the RoR doctrine
- Feel comfortable to add to our 400+ unit, integration and system, tests
- Be a mentor and have a mentor in and outside of the team
- Actively learn about the latest developments and updates
- Don't get emotional about your code. We all have been there…
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience: You have successfully completed a relevant degree or have more than five years of experience in web development - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry
- Stack Skills: You can handle our stack professionally and quickly. At TradeLink we work with: Ruby on Rails, React.js, Bootstrap, SCSS, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, and Heroku for Continuous Deployment
- Communication: you are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, are committed, and are interested in your interlocutors and their problems. You have an excellent written and spoken command of English
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterized by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn, and a constant desire to develop yourself further. Nothing throws you off track so quickly
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a person of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.