Business Development Representative
Commercial – Sales /
Our Mission 🚀
Bud’s AI-powered data intelligence platform enables financial institutions to transform complex data into growth-accelerating financial solutions.
Your Mission 👨🚀👩🚀
To generate and qualify high-quality leads within the Fintech Industry to help our US sales team close more deals and grow our business. You will play a crucial role in Bud's success in the US, helping it to become the leading provider of financial data intelligence solutions.
The commercial team is expanding at record speed, and we're looking for talented individuals to join us on our journey. You'll be working alongside marketing experts, Account Executives, and sales leaders, and you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest. With our ambitious growth plans, the sky's the limit for your career advancement and skill development.
The BDR role is a remote position, but the candidate will be expected to travel and attend events.
What impact you'll have
- You will play a crucial role in Bud's success in the US, helping it to become the leading provider of financial data intelligence solutions.
What you'll have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: BDRs need to be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people, including potential customers, sales representatives, and other members of the sales team. They also need to be able to build relationships and rapport with potential customers.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills: BDRs need to be able to understand and address the needs of potential customers, and they need to be able to negotiate effectively to close deals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team: BDRs often work independently to generate and qualify leads, but they also need to be able to collaborate with other members of the sales team to close deals.
- Excellent time management and organization skills: BDRs need to be able to manage their time effectively and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. They also need to be able to keep track of their leads and opportunities.
- Knowledge of CRM software and other sales tools: BDRs need to be able to use CRM software to track their leads and opportunities. They may also need to use other sales tools, such as email marketing software and social media marketing software.
- Data analysis experience is essential for sales professionals in today's data-driven world. Sales professionals who can effectively collect, analyse, and interpret data will be in good stead for success.
- If you have experience in the industry or a strong network of market contacts, you will be able to start making an impact quickly.
- 💰Competitive salaries. We have benchmarked this role between $50,000 - $60,000 + variable comp.
- 💰Pension. We’ll match pension contributions up to 5% through our scheme with Aviva
- 📚Learning & Development Budget. $1000 a year to accelerate your learning.
- 📈Career Progression. We have uniquely built out progression frameworks to help accelerate your growth and quarterly R&D days
- 🧘♂️Mental Health Support. Online therapy and resources through our partners at Spill
- 🏋️♀️Wellbeing Allowance. $50 a month to use towards your wellbeing
- 🏥Private Medical Insurance through Vitality.
- ⏳Flexible Working. We trust our team to get the job done and will support various flexible working arrangements as part of our hybrid approach, which includes our 60-day work abroad allowance.
- 🏖️Time Off. 25 days + Bank Holidays +additional time over the holiday season.
- 🍼Parental Leave. On top of our enhanced parental leave, we also offer 5 days of paid fertility leave and 10 days of paid pregnancy loss leave as we know the journey to parenthood isn’t always straightforward.
- Volunteering Leave. 2 days off a year to spend time on projects and initiatives that matter to you.
We also have numerous other benefits so feel free to ask on a call with our talent team!
We believe that diversity will make us better.
At Bud, culture is always at the forefront of our minds! We're looking for bold, authentic and collaborative people who can bring innovation and creativity to our teams in line with our core values. We also value equal opportunities and we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. We have a commitment to building an inclusive and diverse work environment, which means we encourage you to apply for our roles as we’d love to hear from you.
Bud remembers that our team are real people with real lives and wants to support them through all life’s ups and downs. We have a range of leave policies in place to support our team members.