Tech sourcer / Headhunter - Remote market (m/f/d)
Sofia (possible remote) /
Operations & Customer Success – Talent Advocate & Tech Sourcing /
Since 2015, talent.io’s mission is to enable any company to hire the best tech profiles on the market in the simplest possible way. Today, our selective recruitment platform is the easiest way for start-ups, SMEs and large companies to quickly build a powerful tech team.
🚀 In 7 years, we raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of almost 150 people across 7 countries, and we don't intend to stop here!
- As a maturing scale-up, our goal is to build a great acquisition organisation to achieve consistent and ambitious growth month over month and reinforce our leading position in the European tech recruitment market. For this purpose, we have created the Tech sourcing team and we are now looking to expand it. This team currently operates on our French, UK, Netherlands, Belgian and German markets.
- Identify, engage and create an exceptional network with passive candidates of best software engineering profiles on the Remote market.
- Actively build a strong pipeline of top tech talents, using a powerful and impactful approach to convince them to use the platform in order to find their next role.
- Innovate: we will rely on you to discover and implement new sourcing strategies and methods to find those hidden gems our clients will love and want to hire.
- Being an evangelist for our brand in order to educate people about talent.io
Being part of this Tech sourcing team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Strong motivation to learn: you would like to progress in a role which is 100% focused on candidate acquisition, where you can have a direct impact on helping people find their next dream job.
- Creative thinker, willing to take ownership of ideas and think outside the box.
- You are passionate about tech sourcing & recruitment and love challenges
- You have a genuine interest in the technology sector and start-ups / fast-growing companies
- You understand the value of data and testing when making a decision
- You are a fast-learner, curious and courageous to push your ideas forward
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- A first 'get to know you' call with Roxane, Team Lead (30min)
- Written exercise
- An operational interview with Roxane, Team Lead (1h)
- A team meeting with Radostina, Talent Advocate (40min)
- A final HR interview with Maude, People Partner (1h)
It's a remote position where you can be based in Bulgaria, Poland or Romania.
🌱 talent.io embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. This job is open to people with disabilities, we encourage everyone to apply.