IT Business Analyst
Budapest, Hungary /
Project Management /
The members of our 14 strong project management team are responsible for digital service and product creation through several phases: discovery, design and development. They have complete ownership of stakeholder management, concept creation & design, and the day-to-day development of the product.
We are not only responsible for keeping the budget, timeline and quality but also to extend our ownership to build strong relationships with the client, put the project and the client on a growth path, build and maintain culture. You are not alone in all this. You can rely on our strong culture and colleagues (product strategists, visual team, architects, technology leads).
We are not afraid to step outside the boundaries of the classic project manager role. If needed we act as BAs or Product owners. We build technical and domain competence and do quality assurance.
- Designing new solutions by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Analyzing and assessing business requests and translating them into development roadmap items/user stories/acceptance criteria
- Supporting the development processes from ideation to implementation
- Overseeing the implementation of new technology and systems
- Persuading internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
- Assisting QA team in defining and following Acceptance Criteria and quality metrics
- Being able to create clear and accurate flow charts (Visio, Draw.io, etc), UML knowledge is a plus
- Handling situations where you have to describe how a function works for non-technical people and also being able to translate business requirements to the technical team
What we expect from you:
- 3 years of relevant experience in connection with digital product development (Business Analyst/PM/PO/Consultant)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hungarian, both verbal and written
- Time management, organizational and self-management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of architecture, APIs, MQ’s, etc…
- Experience with software development ticketing systems (eg. Jira)
- UX research experience is an advantage
What we are offering:
- Use the latest technologies in software and hardware
- Constant learning by attending in-house workshops
- English class 4 times a week
- A young team of 150 on a mission to create awesome products
- Work on high-impact international projects
- MacBook Pro, Company library, Personal Equipment budget
- Playstation, beer tap, awesome company culture 🙂
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 2 days of office presence and 3 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide even more flexibility.