Budapest, Hungary /
As a QA Engineer you will be:
- Creating and maintaining detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test documents
- Working closely with the development team and ensure the highest standards of product quality
- Estimating, prioritizing and planning testing activities
- Conducting manual tests of our software applications
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Making sure that production releases are standing up to the highest quality standards
What we expect from you:
- 1-3 years of experience in manual testing
- Passion for delivering high-quality solutions
- Willingness to learn fast and be enthusiastic about testing
- Following the tech trends and keeping your knowledge up-to-date is essential
- Have some experience with Jira
- Test design experience would be a great plus
- Fluent in verbal and written English
What we are offering:
- A team of 200 on a mission to create awesome digital products
- Supercharger Skill Trainings, Inhouse Training portfolio, Conference & Training Sponsorship
- Opportunity to try the latest tech stacks & constant innovation
- High-impact international projects from around the world
- Company MacBook, Library, Personal Equipment budget, Healthcare, Personal Days
- Playstation 5, unlimited beer or coffee (whichever suits you), fruit every day, Túró Rudi and snacks
- A great community therefore an awesome company culture!
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
Dear Ukrainian Friends,
We know that life has put you into an awful situation and some of you had to make the decision to leave your home and come to Hungary for refuge. We deeply share your pain in the current situation and we hope that peace will soon return to your country. In the meantime, we try to do as much as we can and besides raising fundamental goods the other thing we can do is to provide jobs. If you’re working in the field of software development or similar in positions like Product Design, Project Management, Software Development or Testing we’d love to have you in our team! We provide visa support and a long term place in our supportive and welcoming team.
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 2 days of office presence and 3 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide even more flexibility.